"Cute!" I whispered to myself as I admired the picture.

Minji-ssi and the rest of the girls then showed us around the school. The first warning bell rang and the girls then started to walk us to our first class.

On our way to class, I caught a glimpse of a familar face.

Watanabe Haruto. The Captain of the basketball team at Haerin's friend's school.

He walked passed us and purposely bumped his shoulder into mine.

Haruto and I had a long fued.

Ever since we beat him on the first game of the season, he had been insisting that we won because we bribed the referee.

"How many times do I have to tell you no?" I heard a frustrated Minji-ssi say, getting snapped out of my thoughts.

"As many times as it takes for me to get a yes," Haruto responded to Minji.

I furrowed my eyes in confusing until I heard Hyein whisper to Haerin, "I wish he'd just leave her alone already. Unnie will never go out with him."

I took a deep breath and stepped up to Haruto.

"She said no, now move along" I coldly told him.

"I'm sorry. I wasn't talking to you," He smuggly responded.

"I'm sorry you're too stupid to understand what the word 'no' means," I fired back.

"I'm sorry to see the school president associate with a cheater," Haruto responded.

"School president?" I briefly thought.

"You know damn well we won that game fair and square," I answered him.

"Right, because it's fair to commit multiple personal fouls and never get called out on them!" He angrily began to respond.

"Your team literally started a fight in the middle of the game and you're acting like we were the aggressive ones?" I remarked at his accusation.

Haruto became even angrier and grabbed me by the lapels on my jacket. "I should've beat your ass when I had the chance," He hissed at me.

I pushed him of me and Huruto got even more upset.

"Y/n-ssi, stop" I heard Minji-ssi say before I got a powerful first to the face.

I groaned a bit because of the pain then gave Haruto a death glare.

"You just love to pick fights, don't you?" Haruto taunted.

"Y/n-ssi, let's just go" I heard Hanni-ssi say.

I was too angry to listen and threw a punch at Haruto's face.

"It that all you got?!" He taunted again.

I became enraged at this point and decided to take out all my frustrations on him. I tackled Haruto to the floor and punched him in his smug face.

Haruto quickly gained control and I found myself under his fist. I kneed him in the stomach then quickly pushed him of me to continue to beat the shit out of him.

"Yah!" Everyone heard a deep voice echo through hall.

Me and Haruto stopped fighting when we noticed The Principal of the school staring at us.

I got up and sighed in frustration.

"Y/n-ssi, please follow me" The Principal coldly ordered.

I turned to look at the girls for a second and noticed Haerin was covering her ears with tears fill in her eyes. Danielle-ssi was holding her for comfort.

"Idiot," I scolded myself before following behind The Principal.

- Haerin POV -

Y/n-ssi had gotten in trouble all day because of the fight.

A part of me was really angry that y/n-ssi ruined our first day of school... but a part of me was also kind of happy that my friends were impressed by y/n's fighting skills

"On the brightside, we all have our on personal body guard now!" Hanni unnie said as we all sat down on a table in the school café  to have a study session.

Suddenly, Y/n-ssi came out of nowhere.... with a messy uniform.

"Well, if it isn't our new resident troublemaker!" Dani unnie teased y/n-ssi.

"Oh, shut up!" Y/n-ssi responded in annoyance.

"Y/n be nice," I angrily interjected.

I was too distracted by their messy uniform to hear what y/n-ssi had responded.

Usually, y/n-ssi was really good at keeping their uniform tidy. Specially their tie... but today not so much.

It looked like y/n had a very stressful first day at our new school.

I couldn't handle the messiness of y/n's uniform anymore and said, "Y/n-ssi, fix your tie!"

"Huh?" Y/n-ssi responded with a confused look on their face.

"Your tie, straighten it up" I ordered.

Y/n looked down at their tie then furrowed their eyebrows in confusion. "It's fine," y/n-ssi answered me.

I was getting really frustrated by y/n's uniform.

Eventually, I couldn't take it anymore and got up to fix y/n's tied. I straighten up their uniform jacket then tucked in y/n's shirt.

- Y/N POV -

Haerin was blatantly just tucking in my shirt inside my pants without a care in the world.

I looked at her friends in a panick, not knowing if should stop her or just let her.

"Haerin-ah, that's not appropriate to do in public....," Minji-ssi suddenly told Haerin.

"But y/n's uniform is all messy!" Haerin-ssi whined.

I cleared my throat once I got a hold of my confusing and frustrated feelings.

"I'll just go tidy up in the bathroom," I told Haerin as I gently took her hands off me.

I then headed to the bathroom all flustered, not even wanting to fix up my uniform so Haerin-ssi could touch me again.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-