Suddenly, I heard screaming... followed my laugher. So, I figured Haerin had woken up and now they were just teasing each other.

"Don't you think it would be best if Haerin transferred to her friends' school?" Yoongi suddenly asked me as he past by me to grab a cup of coffee in the kitchen.

"You know, so she had have more people that love her around" He added.

I furrowed my brows in confusion.

"Why are you telling me this?" I asked him.

"She's your girlfriend. Transfer her," He answered as if it was the most obvious thing ever.

I gestured my hands all confused and replied, "I'm not her caregiver. She's just my girlfriend!"

"Hate to brake it to you buddy, but you kind of are...." Yoongi answered as he sipped on his coffee.

Brother then gave me a smug smile and returned upstairs to his room.

"Wtf," I whispered to myself.

For the rest of the night, I seriously thought about what brother had said.

"Maybe Haerin should transfer to their school," I thought to myself.

The night soon came around and I found out the girls were going to be sleeping over.

Of course, I surrendered my bed and the whole room itself but not before changing into my pajamas and grabbing my blanket.

- Haerin POV -

"Is it me or is y/n-ssi kind of hot?" Dani unnie suddenly asked once y/n-ah exited the room.

Her question made me kind of mad.

"I know right! Did you see their tone abs when y/n-ssi was changing into their pajamas?" Hanni unnie answered Dani.

Hanni's question made me even more mad.

"So, you gonna hit that?!" Hanni unnie suddenly asked me.

I was shocked by the sudden question.

If Minji unnie hadn't explained to me what that meant, I probably would have been wondering why I would want to actually hit y/n-ssi.

"Are you?" Minji unnie asked while I tried to thinking of an answer.

I chuckled out of nervousness. I really didn't know what to say.

Of course, I had thought of y/n-ssi a few times in that way but everything was still so new to me.

"I don't know. We barely learned how to kiss comfortably.... that seems like a year in or two years in thing to do," I finally answered.

"Two years?!?" Dani unnie exclaimed in shock. She the cleared her throat and said, "I mean... time doesn't matter as long as you're ready. It could be 1 year from now or 5 years from now!"

I turned to look at Minji unnie for a clearer explanation but she just nodded her head to agree with Dani unnie.

Soon enough, we all ended up falling asleep.

I cuddled with Minji unnie in my bed, while Hanni unnie and Dani unnie slept on y/n's bed. Hyein-ei slept on the sofa in the room.

- Y/N POV -

Monday was finally here and I was having a hard time trying to gather my things for basketball practice and for school with all the girls sleeping around the room.

I was running late for practice so I had to sprint to school.

"You're late, Captain!" Coach yelled as I ran into the gym more than 10 minutes late.

Because of that, coach made me stay after practice. I had to stay 20 minutes later than everyone, plus clean up the balls and the cones.

After practice, I didn't have time to go back home and pick up Haerin. Luckily, her friends were there so they could walk her to school.

I took a shower in the locker room then neatly put on my uniform. There was still 30 minutes left before classes started so I went down to The Principal's office.

"Captain, how can I help you?" The secretary asked me when I walked in.

"Umm, I want to talk to The Principal. Is he in already?" I answered her.

"Yes, go ahead and just knock on his door!" She chirpily responded.

I then walked over to knock on The Principal's door and he yelled through the door, "Come in!"

I walked in and greeted him with a bow.

"Captain, it's a pleasure to see you again! How can I help you?" He exclaimed as he got up to hug me.

I contemplated my question for a bit then took a deep breath and asked it anyway.

"How would I go about helping Kang Haerin-ssi transfer to a different school?" I asked The Principal.

"Well, to my understanding... Haerin-ssi lives with you now, correct?" He asked.

"Yes, sir!" I answered him.

"Well, since you and your brother are her caregivers now.... then you can just request a transfer for her," The Principal began to explain.

"You're not 18 yet, so I'd have to get permission from your brother but if you want you can fill out the transfer paperwork and I'll call your brother for his explicit permission," He said as she handed me the transfer paperwork.

The Principal then handed me a pen and I began to look through the paperwork.

I realized it asked a lot of personal information, so I panicked a bit.

"Just fill out what you can," The Principal told me.

I nodded my head at him then realized I had a photo of Haerin-ssi in my wallet. I had written down Haerin's basic information on the back of it in case I ever needed it.

I had written down her full legal name, her birthday, her birth place, even her phone number on it.

It took me about 5 minutes to fill out the paperwork. It was as hard to fill out as I had originally thought.

"All done?" The Principal asked me as I handed him back the paperwork.

"Mhm," I responded.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-