· Note for Book Club Partners! ·

· I write using British English. The spelling of some words differs from other versions of English. Please, take that into account. Thank you. 😊 (That doesn't mean that the characters are British.)

· Any resemblance to real people, fictional characters, places, or objects, among others is a pure coincidence. However, pursuing inspiration while reading other works is what keeps fiction evolving, I believe.

📚 I write for fun, not for recognition. 📚 

THIS BOOK COMPLIES WITH WATTPAD'S GUIDELINES AND I ENDORSE WATTPAD'S CODE OF CONDUCT.

I appreciate your dedication to maintaining a positive and respectful environment within the book club requirements and rounds. It is important to approach constructive criticism with care and politeness.

In order to provide helpful feedback, it is recommended to adhere to the guidelines set by the book club and Wattpad's Code of Conduct.

It is worth noting that offensive comments do not contribute to meaningful discussions and may result in deletion, muting, blocking, or reporting. It is always beneficial to approach the critique of characters or conflicts in the story with an understanding that inspiration from real-life conflicts does not equate to promoting offensive messages or beliefs.

Let us embrace netiquette and focus on respectful and constructive conversations. Remember to refer to Wattpad's Code of Conduct for further guidance on maintaining a positive environment.

Again, I state that this story was only written for fun and no other purpose.
Thanks for your understanding! ❤️