Ch.8 🌹 Their Confession 🌹

🥀 🥀 🥀

"Arya is the baddest female badass in GOT, you can't argue with that fact. She killed the leader of the white walkers amongst other badass things she did." Yina stated so firmly before taking a spoon of her milky cereal into her mouth. Everyone is gathered around the dining table, freshened up, dressed in comfy clothes after some thorough cleaning from last night dinner rendezvous. She felt so free amongst the seven of them, the conversations flowed seamlessly like they've been friends ages ago.

"I agree with you babe." Yoongi high-fived her, taking a piece of his pancake that was glazed with maple syrup and sliced banana decorating its side.

"Really, I think Sansa is, her character went from the innocent naive girl to a freaking smart-assed badass." Taehyung argued, he was done with his own portion of breakfast and decided to fully focus on this argument.

"Can you all even hear yourselves?" Jungkook scoffed, "where did you put the dragon queen, she's got all the swag, the fire, the brain, the beauty, everything."

"Bro," Hobi put his hand forth for a handshake, "Don't mind their dumb brains." Jungkook shook his hand and nodded then moved back to eating more of his pancakes.

"I strongly disagree with that, Daenerys fucked up at the so all her past acts was burnt along that city she burnt down to the ground. She was heartless, clouded by vengeance." Yina argued, disagreeing with their points.

"She made a point." Jin commented taking a gulp of his smoothie.

"I disagree with all your points, Cersei is the baddest of badass." Jimin sassed.

"Brooooo," Namjoon hailed, "same thought." He gave Jimin a thumbs up.

"You guys are weirdos." Taehyung laughed.

"She fucks her brother, killed her son, cold heartless bitch, I think those are pretty much traits of a badass." Jimin counted with his fingers, chuckling at the end of his words.

"You're hilarious." Yina laughed. "So...." She says, dragging the word to get their attention back to her and away from the Game of Thrones talk. They've been discussing about it all morning because there were so many things to argue about and things to agree on.

"I really want to thank you all for giving me a chance for this, fulfilling this desire I feel for you, it means a whole lot to me because I legit felt like I was going crazy, like I was no longer in my right mind lusting after men I've only see once from a distance. The whole decision to hack and reach out to you was majorly because I didn't feel normal again, like I needed healing which you all can only give me. So I appreciate you guys for trusting me and letting me be here with you. And like I stated in my message, I don't mind being used because this is all on me so whenever you want me gone, I'll be gone before you can even blink." She smiled, "No drama. I've gotten what I needed and I'm contented with it." She finishes, letting out a puff air saying all of that in a go. Even if she wasn't contented with what she's got because the lust is still high and burning, she was okay and satisfied with what they've given her, that's her dream being realised so she would keep to her words and go back to her world, far apart from them.

"Well, since you mentioned this, it's best we also make our confession now, seems like the right time to." Jimin says making her wonder what could they need to confess to.

"Confession?" She asked, face scrunched in confusion, waiting for an answer.

"Yes Yina, there are some things you should know. But before that," Namjoon says to her taking a pause, "-the words spoken last night weren't just uttered for pleasure sake. You are ours Yina and you aren't going anywhere."