Ch.2 🌹 Mess of a Craver🌹

☆ ▽ ☆

It's been over a month already, Yina was back in the states but she already quit her job to focus on what matters to her life at the moment. She was an intelligent coder and programmer and she could also be considered an hacker. She knew with her level of skills, getting a job later will be a ease, she has always been sought after. Karen didn't like the news along with her boss but she had to do what needed to be done or her sane mind will eventually go insane.

It has been a crazy month so far.

She has already learnt so much about BTS, watching at least four different introduction videos, she's watched so many music videos and behind the scenes content. She's watched many Award shows performances and compilations of them by Armys. She's watched all the episodes of Run BTS up until date and she has swayed to the fictional world of Bangtan.

Fanfictions.

She only read OT7 stories because that was what she could handle, reading a single member Fanfiction or two members or more but not seven didn't make her feel good so she stuck with what made her a happy reader. She's found so many, different genres and exceptional writers with amazing books.

Right now, she was about to take a break from her one month hacking progress to cool off her rising heat. She has been on about hacking one member's phone but decided against that after a while to lessen her offence and went for their main manager's phone instead. What she is trying to get is all their numbers. Once she get that, all she will need to do is let them know of her intention and it will be up to them to decide if they want to or not.

She knows she is breaking the law, she is invading huge celebrities privacy so she was ready to face the consequences of her actions if all do not go as planned.

At least she will know she tried.

She had a fat account due to some grandparents inheritance that was so much even all the grandchildren became an overnight millionaire. So that's what has been funding her hacking and taking care of her essential needs so far.

Yina sighed and shut the laptop close to do what she has been doing at least everyday since she got back home...masturbating to muted sexy compilation videos of them.

She just needed the visual, that was enough to fuel her desire and make her reach her climax.

The first thing she does is stripping, removing all piece of clothing from her body, she then moves to stand before the tall standing mirror close to the edge of her bed. And she did just that, staring at the reflection of her nudeness in the mirror, she watched herself trail her hand from the hollow of neck down to the valley of her breast then moved it down to her belly button, sighs escaping her lips as she trailed it till she could feel her heat in her palm, she closed her eyes at the contact and hummed as she rubbed slowly on her pussy.

She opened her eyes back, smiled at her indecent dirty self, walked back to climb the bed. She settled on it as she mounted pillows behind her back in the center of the bed so she can rest her back on it. She spread her legs looking forward, seeing her wet opening in the mirror, it turned her on even more as she thought about what she's about to do.

"You're so naughty Yina." She tells her reflection as she grabbed her TV remote and connected to YouTube, she located her go-to playlist in less than seven seconds and held on clicking on the first video as she moved a bit to her side to grab her phone and her purple Dual Rabbit Dildo Vibrator which was laying farther from her on her king sized bed. Getting her phone she put House of Cards on repeat and connected it to the Bluetooth speaker.