Ch.1 🌹 Seeing is Believing 🌹

"Convince me."

Yina dared Karen who was her colleague as a software engineer. Karen would just never shut up about BTS, their music, their looks, their personality, how they heal through their music or just how one look from them could get someone pregnant. It was that much and so she's had it to the brim.

She finally succumb to her curious side, fulfilling the utmost desire of Karen that developed when Yina told her she doesn't listen to kpop at all and don't plan on doing it anytime soon. So Karen took matters into her own hand and has been attempting every-fucking-day to make Yina see the refreshing side of life called Bangtan Sonyeondan for the past one month.

And Yina just wanted to be able to breathe without Karen going off in her ears so early in the morning when she needed all the concentration in the world to code and develop. She craved her privacy again even if it was just a wooden divider separating her and her K-pop lover colleague at their workstation.

"Oh my God! Yes!" Karen shouted gaining attention from everyone at the cafeteria. But she gave no fuck as she continued her jubilation by dancing in her K-pop style. "I did it! I fucking did it!" She sang excitedly.

Yina watched her friend/colleague embarrass herself in the company's cafeteria, she sipped on her cappuccino then scrolled through nothing on her phone just to not be counted into the craziness Karen was currently displaying.

"You know what's perfect?" Karen asked breathlessly, sitting down after dancing to no music but her excited off-key singing.

"I honestly don't." Yina replied.

"You definitely don't but I'll tell you." Karen laughed, "You and I have our one month leave next week, so we can travel down to South Korea and be a part of their upcoming concert in Busan, I'll get the ticket at all cost. I am extremely sure about that. So all you need to do is pack for a two weeks vacation to Korea and get your ass ready as I'll be picking you up for the airport on Sunday morning. You will be experiencing the best moment of your life and will you be finally convinced?...abso-fucking-lutely." Karen boasted, a satisfied grin on her face like she has just won the jackpot.

But Yina couldn't understand what it means to get a non-kpop lover to board on the K-pop world train. Even if she's not all in yet, this was the beginning of her falling into the rabbit hole called BTS.

"Alright Madam. We'll see if I finally get convinced." Yina says, smiling to her friend's excitement.

"You will be, trust me." Karen said confidently knowing that experiencing a BTS concert is the ultimate way of getting someone to love them. Seeing them in their natural elements, performing with their all for their fans and having fun all through it all. That was the BTS to fall for.

The BTS to Stan.

"But what if I don't?" Yina queried teasingly.

» » »

"So what were those last five words you uttered last week?" Karen teased seeing her the awestruck expression of Yina, she knew it was five words because she intended to ask this exact question tonight. They got the front row seat, seeing everything without the help of the big screen.

Yina saw everything see-able.

Her mouth has been opening and closing like that of a fish. Everything was moving painfully slow yet fast for her, each choreography they did with their awesome songs blew her mind off the roof. She couldn't believe this was all the goodies and goodness her life has been missing. She felt like a big fool for not accepting Karen words since, she would have been able to experience the sweetness and softness their voices provided all this while.