Ch.7 🌹 Into the Daylight 🌹

๑˙❥˙๑

Some hours have passed by, they took the largest room in the house, combining beds together to spend their first night with her altogether. They cleaned Yina up, gentle with touches and kisses that made her feel lightheaded, she was then fed fruits and cake, says it for energy for later.

And the later is now.

With Yoongi and Jin peppering kisses all around her naked chest, causing her to squirm, she got wet from the moment she woke up from their intentional sensual touches, the flicker of fire was still burning high and bright in her, the craving for them still felt fresh like that night from the concert.

Each touch was different on her body, it created new feelings. Sweeter feelings that made her rasps their names however they chose to roll off her tongue.

"Uuuughh..." She dragged the sound, wanting to grab them but her hands have been instructed to stay above her heads for now.

She saw Yoongi moved between her legs, spreading them and immediately swiping up and down with his tongue, the new sensation caused her to disobey their order by grabbing onto Jin's hair who was busy discovering how soft her breast can be if sucked onto harder, leaving marks on them.

"You know you'll be punished for that right?" Jin questioned her but Yoongi wasn't stopping, he was french kissing her mound, he was driving her crazier.

She was an absolute mess.

"Yes." She whispers.

"Good you know." Jin tells her, pinching her nipples now, "You will only cum when we tell you to." He informs her and she nodded.

*Slap*

Jin slapped her cheeks, not too hard, not too soft but adequate enough to make her whimper a Yes, realising her fault in her previous action. She noticed they were kinky but not so hardcore.

She felt Yoongi's fingers invade her warmth and began to finger her as he flicked her bud so fast. He was going to make her cum if he keeps it up but she knew she couldn't until she's being told and that....is fucking hard.

Jin straddled her tummy and used his dick to hit her breast, the feeling made her slur out moans, she could guess what he wanted so she pressed her tits together and he began to fuck her breast, the tight space between her two breast, she looked down to his tip peeking out each thrust through her boobs, she darted her tongue out so his tip could collide with her wet muscle flesh each thrust in.

"Good girl." Jin praised her.

She tried to distract herself from the immense pleasure Yoongi's tongue was providing her by focusing on Jin but it was hard to do that. Not especially when he is now tongue-fucking her while his thumb rubbed on clit. Jin was so focused, peering down and seeing how his dick was fucking her breasts.

It was all too hot, too intense.

"Fuck Jin, I want to cum...please." She begged, eyes gleamed with dark lust.

"No baby, you can't. You disobeyed our order, you need to be punished so you don't repeat that again." Jin answers her, not relenting from his hip thrusting action into her big breasts.