Ch.5 🌹Fly to your Room 🌹

☆⁠ ▽⁠ ☆

It was now noon, the next day and she's yet to get an answer from Jimin although he's put her nerves at ease by wishing her a good day earlier in the morning but he didn't mention anything, she also decided not say anything about it, not wanting to come off as more crazy and pressuring but she and her phone have been best buddies all day.

Waiting for the text.

The one that decides if this was a fail plan or success craziness.

A trip to the nearby restaurant was her perfect distraction from pacing all round her apartment, eyes glued to her phone screen and mind worried about her nearest future. She needed to know their answers already but not being able to calm down and be patient she quickly dressed up in a black cotton crop top, denim bum short and an oversized short sleeve shirt, button undone as it's meant for a jacket purpose. She matched it with a fancy slippers, grab her car keys and head out.

At the restaurant, she ate so slow trying to buy time before she returns to her enclosed space that's filled with crazy thoughts and ideas. She was done with the food but now sat in her car, still at the restaurant parking lot refusing to go back home yet.

She already checked her phone but there was nothing but one message from the network providers again. Hissing, she tossed the phone on the passenger's seat and decided to vibe along to songs on the radio.

"Jimin please..." She begged, looking at her phone after she's sang and danced along to three songs. And as if on cue, her phone chimed a sound for a message notification.

She didn't bother hoping or wishing for the notification to be from him but grabbed the phone before the notification sound was even over. Her phone was lit up and she saw the text that didn't answer her question but gave her hope and excited her.

"A video call. Now."

That's what Jimin sent her and the way her heart began to thump fast made her realise she was never really prepared for this part, seeing them virtually or physically. She never prepared herself to be sure she would remain calm during their interaction because the lustful feeling within her for them overrides her rational thinking.

"Oh my God," She gasped, quickly pulling down her rearview mirror to check if she looked okay, if her light make-up wasn't too bland or heavy, if her eyes wasn't too glaring or too dull, if her nose wasn't too flat or too pointy, if her lips still remained plump or deflated because of nerves.

She was getting too nervous but it was only right she felt this way because it's them. The seven men that makes her blood rush and make some of its redness settle on her cheeks. The seven men that the second she hears their voices makes her hormones flare up, waking up desires she didn't know resided in her. The seven men that makes her imagine and fantasize things that only or eventually drive her crazy. The seven men that made her so hungry for them just because she witnessed them in their performer element.

They weren't after her heart.

They were after her softness and warmth that is located between her legs.

The blaring sound of her phone's ringtone snapped her out of those thoughts, thoughts that are already making her wet down there.

"Oh my fucking God, it's happening, it's happening, it's happening, it's happening, it's happening, it's happeningggggg~" She rapped, tone increasing in pitch towards her last word, her left hand over mouth as she raised her phone up with her right hand. Airpods in their rightful place in her ears.