Ch.6 🌹 Openly Welcomed 🌹

☆⁠ ▽⁠ ☆

"I love your outfit by the way, it suits you and makes your skin colour pop, that sneakers is dope." Jungkook complimented her as they walked the hallway with art works hanging on the wall and tall flower pots lined on each side, some inches apart.

"Thank. You look too sexy." She giggled, "And the part of the resort I saw was so beautiful." She tells him.

"It really is and relaxing as well. Calm. No noise except our chaotic selves." Jungkook agrees, "She's here everyone!" He announced as they reached the open large living room.

Yina halted in her tracks making Jungkook leave her behind at the living room entrance, she paused because everything suddenly felt realer than ever, standing there and seeing the seven men who wouldn't let her have a night rest without invading her sleep by coming in through the dreamland door. The seven men that made her experience and still feeling something so intense, intense than lust but still in the same zone, these seven have her at their mercy.

And if they don't know that, she was ready to tell them through her words and through her actions.

"Yina!" Jimin hollered, walking towards her.

She raised her head up to look at him but that was a bad good choice because he was dressed in all white, see through fabric, his hair was messy and his face was even more gorgeous than over the video call earlier the day.

"Hi." She muttered lowly.

"It's so great to see the woman who rocked my world all through yesterday in person." Jimin says, reaching where she was standing and enveloped her into a hug.

"And it's really amazing to hug you right now." She let out a satisfied moan into his chest.

"Welcome, you look so pretty in this dress." Jimin complimented, pulling away from hug while pushing a strand of her hair to the back of ear.

"But it's hiding her fat ass." A deep voice growled into her ears from behind, it made her heart skip a beat from the surprise.

"Tae~" She breaths feeling his nostril air fanning her ear lobe.

"Hi, welcome." He pecked her neck and stepped back.

"Let's get a chance to at least welcome her too." Jin says out loud making Jimin chuckle and wrapped his arm around her waist, guiding into the large room further.

"Hello everyone, I'm Yina and it's an utmost pleasure to meet you all. Really." Yina mustered up courage to talk boldly not like someone whose inside is currently wrecking into pieces of burning desire.

"Welcome and you arrived at the right time for dinner. It's almost ready so while we wait, let's get to know you a bit." Jin says to her, gesturing for her to come closer to him which she happily complied and they exchanged a hug that lingered a little longer than it should.

Not complaining though.

Yina couldn't help but wonder once again why they easily accepted her and welcomed her with open arms. She gazed around in his hold and saw that none looked pissed, angry or lack of expression. They either had a soft or lusty look on their faces.