They quietly kissed their mother's cheek and hugged her carefully making sure not to disturb her.

Abhiraj finished his work early today as he wanted to take his wife and kids out for dinner. It was very rare when he allowed his wife or kids to eat outside food.

He was a very strict man when it concerned his family's health. The kids were requesting him to take them outside for quite some time so he wanted to give them a surprise today.

He wrapped up his work and left for his house. Making his way into the main hall which appeared silent. Usually, there would be chaos going on. He saw his mother and father watching TV and asked them about the kids.

" Wo tere kambre mein hain Ayaana ke saath. " His father explained.

( The kids are with Ayaana in your room)

" Tu Aaj jaldi agaya?" His mother enquired.

( You're early today? )

" Ha kuch zyada kaam nahi tha to socha AJ bacho aur Ayaana ko bahar leke chalu."

( Yes I finished my work early cause I wanted to take Ayaana and the kids out)

" Acha kiya, Ayaana ko bhi thoda acha Lage ga." His mother added.

( Good, Ayaana will also feel better)

He made his way to his room. When he opened his room door he saw his eldest son studying while the youngest playing with his toys quietly not trying to disturb their mother who was sleeping on the bed.

Abhimanyu ran towards his father as soon as he saw him.

" Shh, mama is sleeping don't disturb her. " Abhimaan said while closing his books.

" Ha Shh" Abhimanyu copied his brother and kept a finger on his father's lips.

Abhiraj smiled at them and looked over at his wife sleeping peacefully.

Ayaana woke up when she heard the shower running in the bathroom. She quickly looked around to find her kids quietly doing their work. That means her husband was home.

" Mama!" Abhimanyu yelled seeing his mother awake.

" Ap kab aye school se"

( When did you both get back from school)

" Bohot pehle dada sa came to pick us up from school. " Abhimaaan replied.

( Grandpa came to pick us up )

" Ha mama ap soo rahi thi papa also came now." Abhimanyu said in his baby voice.

( Yes mama you were sleeping papa also came)

Both the boys hugged their mother kissing her cheek and making her giggle.

Ayaana looked over at his husband coming out dressed in his casual clothes.

" Tum dono ready ho jao hum bahar jayenge." Abhiraj told his kids who ran outside to their room to get ready.

Ayaana looked over at him to which he said.

" Pain hain kahi?"

( Do you feel any pain? )

" Nahi bas thora sa tired thi ab tikh lag raha hai."

( No I'm just a bit tired but I feel refreshed now after the nap.)

" Tikh hai ready ho jao aj khana bahar hi khaenge. Vivaan ke naye restaurant mein. Tumhe kidhar aur jana hai khane ke liye?"

( Get ready we'll have our dinner out today at Vivaan's new restaurant. Do you want to go somewhere else?)

" Nahi chalega hum ready hote hain."

( No we can go there I'll go get ready)

Vivaan was her husband's little brother, he was a world-renowned chef and had many restaurants all over the world.

Abhiraj looked over at his wife she looked beautiful. She had no makeup on. Her hair was neatly plated wearing a simple black maxi. He felt as if she hadn't aged at all. She was still the same woman he had gotten married to.

One more thing was that his children still don't know his wife was pregnant. When Abhimaan got to know he threw a huge fit and cried for hours about not wanting to have another sibling whom he had to share with his mother. Ayaana had to console him.

He knew this time it was going to be the same but the reaction was going to be doubled. When she got pregnant with Abhimanyu to console and spent time with Abhimaan she had taken him with her to her parent's house in Goa leaving Abhiraj alone for 5 whole weeks.

He was sharing his wife right do you see him complaining? No, but his kids were.

The closet door opened and his wife walked out all dressed in her white suit.

She looked at her husband looking at her and quickly diverted her attention back.

" Hum ready hain, hum ek bar bacho ko dekh ate hain."

( I'm ready I'll go check on the boys)

" Hmm" Is all he said.

She moved out of their room leaving him in his thoughts.

He loved her but his way of expressing love was via actions and Ayaana was very shy in front of him. She was very open with her mother-in-law and brother-in-law who were like her best friend as they did not have a huge age gap he was only two years older than her other than that she didn't have any friends here in Rajasthan.

She was very intimidated by her husband who was like Viking. He was about 6'6 while she was only 5'3. Usually, in front of her husband, she was very quiet. She talked to him when spoken to even after almost 7 years of marriage. They both loved each other but in their own unique ways.