We were about to make it to school, when the rain suddenly started.

"AHHHHH~!" Haerin-ssi yelled as she felt rain drops fall on her.

I quickly opened my umbrella and I did my best to dry her arm.

The rain started getting harder and hard. My ears started to ring and I started to get triggered.

I just wanted to hide and fucking cry or something.... but I did my best to keep calm. I didn't want Haerin to freak out.

We finally made it to the school and I felt a bit more relieved.

"Are you okay?" I asked Haerin as I tucked a stran of hair behind her ear.

"Mhm," She hummed out as she nodded.

"Are you okay?" Haerin-ssi sweetly asked in turn.

"Yes, I'm fine Princess" I unconsciously responded.

"Okay, see you after class!" Haerin cutely replied then waved me goodbye.

As she walked away, I gasped.... realizing what I had just called her.

"Captainnn, how's your girlfriend doing?" Jeno suddenly asked, coming out of nowhere.

The day of the game, I had found out that coach yelled at the whole team for behaving so poorly in front of Haerin-ssi. More importantly, coach yelled at the team for embarrassing me.

I knew coach was a reasonable and respectable guy... behind the scenes. In front of other people, he was kind of an asshole.

"Haerin-ssi is good. How's my ex?" I teased him.

"Jealous as ever.... she won't shut up about how she's prettier than Haerin-ssi," He husked out.

"You should tell her that her saying that is basically admitting that Haerin is freaking gorgeous," I smuggly said as we started to walk to class together.

"I know right!" Jeno joked back.

Soon, I found myself in class. I was bored as hell and all I could think about was how beautiful Haerin looked today.

"You act like you've never looked at your girlfriend before," My inner voice teased.

"Oh shut up!" I thought to myself as I felt myself randomly smiling by the thought of Haerin-ssi.

I was taken out of my inner dialog when thunder started to rumble throughout the sky.

I panicked and quickly raised my hand.

"Sosaengnim, I need to go to the bathroom!" I said out loud.

"Yeah, okay go" The teacher dryly responded. I then ran out the classroom and ran down the hall to find Haerin's classroom.

The floor was slippery because of the wet shoes that had passed over it so I slipes a couple times.

I finally reached Haerin's classroom and abruptly opent the door without even thinking.

"Captain y/n-ssi, how can I help you?" The class teacher asked.

"Umm, I need to deliver a message to Kang Haerin-ssi" I lied.

Haerin got up from her seat calmly then walked out the classroom to talk to me.

"What is the message, y/n-ssi?" Haerin asked me as she looked at the floor.

I could tell she was in pain. Her ears probably hurt or maybe she had a headache.... either way I knew she wasn't okay.

"Actually, I lied. I just wanted to make sure you were okay....," I whispered with a bit of shame.