The science museum was my favorite place. I would come to the science museum at least once every three months to check out the new exhibits.

"Is that okay?" I giggled out.

"Mhm, let's go!" Haerin answered me as she started to skip into the museum, dragging me with her.

Haerin skipped around the museum from exhibit to exhibit, with me following right behind her.

She was kind of rushing through all the exhibits, as if she was looking for something in particular, until she stopped at the sound exhibit.

"Have you ever seen a vinyl disc before?" I asked Haerin-ssi as she ran her fingers throughthe grooves of a huge vinyl disc display.

"Mhm," She hummed out as she got entranced by each groove she graced her fingers over.

Haerin had the cutest smile on her face as she slowly walked throughout the rest of the sound exhibit.

"I wanna kiss her again," I thought to myself as I watched my cute girlfriend smile like that.

I hadn't kissed Haerin-ssi since the first time I kissed her.

Haerin freaked out everytime I tried to do anything that couples are expected to do.... but I understood she probably just wasn't ready.

"Do you wanna go see the rainforest exhibit?" I asked Haerin once I finally caught up to her.

Haerin nodded her head then grabbed my hand. I interlocked our fingers before she started running off again.

We made it inside the rainforest dome and I squeezed Haerin's hand.

Out of all the times I had come to the museum.... I had never actually seen this exhibit.

I was too scared...

"Y/n-ssi, are you okay?" Haerin asked me.

I hadn't realized that I was holding up a line. I was too frightened to walk through the rainforest... in case it rained.

I mean, it's called a RAINforest.

"I just umm... maybe... this was a bad idea. It's a rainforest. It's probably all wet and stuff," I stuttered out as I tried to walk back out of the forest done.

"But I wanna see, we have an umbrella anyway!" Haerin-ssi pouted.

I took a deep breath, knowing I couldn't say no to Haerin.

"Okay," I breathed out.

Haerin and I held hands tightly as we walked through the forest dome

Haerin and I held hands tightly as we walked through the forest dome. I could tell she was a bit scared too.

We had stop to admire the butterflies flying around, when I started to hear ribbiting.

"She likes frogs," Echoed in the back

I gently slid off one side of Haerin-ssi' ear warmers then whispered in her ear, "listen".

Haerin gasped once she heard the frog noises echoing throughout the dome.

She immediately got the cutest smile on her face as she squealed out, "FROGS!", and began to look around the dome.

She looked so cute that I cupped her face and pinched on her squishy cheeks.... I caught a glimpse of her lips and my heart fluttered.

"I wanna kiss her so bad," I thought to myself at again.

I couldn't really hold it back anymore. I leaned in to press my lips gently on her's.

To my surprise, Haerin-ssi began to move her lips and kiss back. It was only for a brief moment but it made my heart do somersaults.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-