Disappointed daughter (2)

Start from the beginning

Tuk " she is Someone special can we meet her please"

Tsyeria" umm she was ...."

Kiri " all three of you stop you are making them uncomfortable with all your questions, I'm sorry for their behavior we won't bring it up until you feel comfortable to speak about it"

Ao'nung " thank you" the sully kids felt like that asked some questions that were not supposed to be asked when the kids had walked back to the village, they noticed the tiro placing the things that made into tsyeria basket, and placed a blanket over it. The three teens had made eye contact with Tonowari when he was standing with Jake and talking, the three teens walked passed him and said nothing getting all the Omaticaya who were there attention.

Sully family

Jake " do you know what that was about between Tonowari kids and rotxo they walked passed him like ... they didn't care"

Neteyam " we don't know dad they seemed upset about something"

Neytiri " why what happened"

Lo'ak " well we caught them making these arts and crafts stuff two of each item, when you asked more about them they didn't seme happy to answer"

Kiro " then Neteyam and lo'ak made it worst by asking who is y/n, as Neteyam noticed that spare bowl at Tonowari hut and missing weapons as well"

Jake " I have noticed that as well it seems like someone is missing"

???? " she said she will meet us tomorrow and she will bring them with her"

????" She did we finally get to see her again and them for the first time"

???? " yes I gotten done paining the gifts we are ready for tomorrow" the sully family were all ears dropping on a conversation between tsyeria and rotxo was they were talking about something.

Tsyeria " we will meet tomorrow on our free time and head off there, we have to make sure my parents don't see us or follow us ... she doesn't want to see them right now and we have to respect her wishes"

Rotxo " got it I will come up with some excuse to my parents so they don't, come looking for me"

The next day

Tsyeria " come on lets go I want to see her and the twins"

Ao'nung " we are coming the sully kids are busy for the day something came up"

Rotxo " she might want to meet them"

Tsyeria " we can asked her about them later for now we should take it slow" the three Metkayina teens had left not knowing they were being followed by their friends who wanted to know what was going on. After some traveling they soon reached the inland where the sully were shocked to see a women walking over to their friends with two na'vi babies attached to her in a baby carrier. The three teens were so happy as the women had passed one baby to tsyeria and other one to Ao'nung.

With you and tiro

Y/n " these are my sons Iang and Testo"

Tsyeria :" They are so cute"

Ao'nung " they will be mighty warriors"

Y/n " you and their fathers have been thinking the same"

Rotxo " we brought them gifts so they can feel close to home"

Y/n " aww thank you ...." Too there was splash that had gotten you attention and you pulled out your bow and arrow ready to keep three teens and your kids safe.

???? " wait we mean no harm" soon the sully kids had come out of hiding looking at the three Metkayina teens.

Y/n " you kids are from the forest"

Neteyam " yes we are we are friends these three"

Ao'nung " they are really our friend older sister"

Lo'ak " older sister"

Tsyeria " yes she is out sister as she had been exiled year ago by our fatehr and mother she made her life with a clan new"

Y/n " it nice to meet the children of the mighty tokru Makto and the friends of my siblings"

Kiri " why were you kicked out"

Y/n " I did something my father and mother didn't like so much, but I came here to see my dear friends and become their mate ... I'm now tshaik of this clan and a mother"

Tuk " doesn't you dad love you"

Kiri " Tuk "

Tuk " sorry"

Y/n " it okay little one I do think my father still love me ... and so dose my mother but it for the best we keep things they way they are"

Lo'ak " yes ma'am"

Y/n " you can call me y/n young ones you are friends of my siblings and I trust you all" the sully kids got to know you even more and get to hanging out with your twins.

Neteyam " twins are rare here"

Y/n " yes my mates are twins so it was not shocking that they will be born as twins as well"

Tsyeria " sister what if the human comes for our home"

Y/n " then bring everyone here and I will speak with my mates and people, we will grant you all refugee and help"

Ao'nung " thank you sister" soon the sun was setting and you said goodbye to the kids as they left, the children soon saw you being joined by your mates who had taken their children into their arms. The sulky kids could see how it hurt the three metkayaina teens on saying goodbye to their sister and their nephews.

Lo'ak " hey we promise to not tell any adults about what happened"

Tsyeria " thank you " the kids had gotten home and soon ran into their parents who were wondering where they had been all day. The kids had lied saying they had went out exploring together and just having fun, none of them told at the moment the truth of what happened that day.