"Excuse me, sir, is there somewhere your leaders have met up to discuss battle strategies or anything else like that?"

The soldier gave the girl a perplexed look, tilting his head before pointing further back from where he came from and answered, "Several of our officers have met up in that rock formation over there, we've been ordered to lay suppressing fire on the demon until we can figure out how to overcome it."

The girl respectfully bowed after getting the answer she needed from the Night Sentinel, turning towards Inosuke as the two demon slayers nodded towards one another and made their way towards the rock formation that was shaped like a bulb. After several minutes of hiking through the battlefield and squeezing past the allied forces, they finally made it to the area where several of the ARC and Sentinel officers had gathered to discuss their strategy. Their weapons were put aside, simply leaning against a rock wall as all of their attention was focused on a mechanical table in the center of the area they were in which was presenting a holographic display of the Immoran wastelands to them based on the satellite feed given to them by one of their ships that was monitoring the battlefield from above and mapping out all of their movements and terrain.

The officers turned their heads towards the two demon slayers who stepped in, Kanao hesitantly did so while Inosuke proudly barged in. Before anyone could say anything, Inosuke inquired, "Hey! Do any of you assholes know how to beat that ice bastard?!" Inosuke pointed towards the direction they came back from, which is where Doma last was. The officers were bewildered at Inosuke's vulgarness and overall grotesque appearance.

Kanao felt partially embarrassed by Inosuke's lack of decency as she apologized, "My apologies, sirs! My name is Kanao and my friend here is Inosuke. We're the only remaining members of the Demon Slayer Corps in this entire area and we just barely survived fighting against the Upper Moon. We retreated here in the hopes that you may have come up with a strategy to defeat him."

The officers looked towards one another, nodding in agreement as they chose to forgive Inosuke's brash behaviour and cut to the point, "As of right now, young lady, we have not figured out any sort of battle strategy. Our men are currently suppressing fire to keep him occupied but we don't know how long that'll last. We need to figure out something quick or his damned ice is going to keep reflecting our blasts back and destroy us all!"

Kanao began caressing her chin in deep thought, gathering the knowledge she's accumulated to figure out something, anything that could help the Night Sentinels. Her train of thought was interrupted by Inosuke exclaiming, "If only that bastard just stayed still and let us kill him! Damn it all, even when we get past his ice, he's a fast motherfucker!"

That was the last piece of the puzzle in Kanao's mind, an imaginary lightbulb turned on in her head because she had just come up with an idea. She said out loud, "Yes, that's it!"

The officers looked towards Kanao once they saw her expression light up considerably. They called out to her, "Did you just come up with something, young lady?"

"Yes! I just thought of a way to kill that demon! It's going to be dangerous, but I think it's the best chance we've got, given our limited resources!"

The officers were intrigued by the girl's words and asked, "Alright then, we're all ears. What do we need to do?"

Kanao let out a deep breath before explaining, "Okay, so here's the plan!"

.

.

.

.

.

PHY Majin Buu (Ultimate Gohan) theme from Dragonball Z: Dokkan Battle