Chapter 12: Mary Had A Little Lamb

Start from the beginning

“Like I told Soph, whenever Harry gets his lazy bum down here we can leave.” Louis tells him.

“Alright, alright, I’m coming!” Harry says turning the corner.

Jeez. These boys take longer than I do.

“Guys, the movie begins at 9:30, it’s almost 9. We should get going.” Liam tells us.

We all nod in agreement and make our way towards the car.

Louis drives, Harry is in the passenger seat, Liam, Niall and I are in the middle row and Zayn is alone in the back. Being the smallest I had to sit in the little middle seat. I never liked that.

Niall and I begin to chat about the “sevie” life as he calls it. While Zayn and Liam argue over some Twitter post and Louis and Harry are blasting some sort of rapper music while trying to rap with it; failing miserably I might add.

The movie theater is about 10 minutes away so, it wasn’t that long of a drive. We get out of the car and make our way into the theater lobby.

“Should we get popcorn or no?” Louis asks.

I know what you’re thinking. “Movie theater popcorn at 9 a.m.?” Well once you smell that popcorn there is no going back.

“Yeah! Let’s get some.” I say.

Oh god. That didn’t sound right.

“Anyone else besides Sophie want popcorn?” Louis asks walking towards the snack counter.

“I do!” Niall says.

Out of all people I have to share my popcorn with him?

“In that case we should probably get a large.” I tell Louis.

Louis chuckles and agrees.

We give the theater person our tickets and make our way towards theater number eight. I take a seat next to Niall. The previews almost start immediately. I’m pretty sure Niall ate half the popcorn during the previews.

“Did you two eat half the popcorn already?” Louis whispers to us.

“No! It was all Niall.” I exclaim.

“Nah uh! Sophie ate most of it.” Niall protested.

Some old looking couple turns around to “Shh” us.

Why the heck are they watching a Zombie movie?

People these days.

“I didn’t eat all of it.” Niall mutters.