Far from the distance, Bart roars and then ran away. Ramsay, Myranda, and Theon looked at that part then the dogs run toward where the meat are.

Aera smirked and then disappear, she appears beside Bart and they run together.
_

Aera arrives at Kingslanding, dressing like a normal citizen. Aera wore a pink dress that she bought from the market, she is not a big fan of heavy fabrics.

Aera walks around the garden party in Kingslanding, here she saw that Sansa is sitting beside Tyrion at the main table. Aera stands on the corner, in the food area, precisely.

Sansa spotted Aera on the corner who gave her a wink making her smile while looking at her. Tyrion might have noticed this making the Lord look at her, there he saw Aera eating some grapes, and she stole them.

Aera turned to the man and nods. Aera smiles and walks away, while the feast begins. Mace Tyrell stands up and presents his gift.

"My Lady, do you know who is that girl?" Tyrion asked Sansa who looked at him.

"Why?" Sansa asked.

"New face, I haven't seen her in the capital," Tyrion answered.

"You mean, a new beauty. She's a friend." Sansa blankly said and looked up. Tyrion just nodded, in his mind, it was impossible for him not to meet such beauty he couldn't forget that face if he already saw her.

In Kingslanding, The Sept of Baelor, Aera stands in the crowd watching the wedding of Margaery and Sansa.

Aera secretly stands beside Sansa who looked at her in surprise, she gave her a signal to be quiet. The two turned to Joffrey and Margaery.

"With this kiss, I pledge my love," Joffrey announced and Kiss his wife.

Everyone applauded seeing the newlyweds couple and Aera just smirk.

"We have a new Queen," Sansa muttered.

"Better her than you," Tyrion said.

Aera likes Margaery but for her, the true Queen is her sister, Daenerys Targaryen. A girl who manages to do the impossible.

"Indeed" Aera muttered making Tyrion turn to her with surprise. Aera looked at the man and smile then she turned back to the newlywed's couple.

Aera and Sansa walk together arriving at the wedding reception. "I'm glad you are here" Sansa whispered and Aera nodded.

"I am too, I don't miss a bloody wedding," Aera said making Sansa turn to her. "But everyone expects you on the head table, you should go. We don't want any attention to us." Aera said and Sansa nodded but before she could go Aera grabs her hand.

"Someone will come, Sansa. Go. No one knows about me, so tell no one." Aera whispered in her ear and then kissed her cheek.

Sansa gave her a confuse looked but Aera gave her a reassuring smile. "Go, everyone is waiting for you," Aera said.

"Will you be there?" Sansa asked and Aera nodded. "I'm still waiting for your promise," Sansa said and Aera nodded.

"I will not fail you, my friend. I promise you, you will find a new joy in that safe place" Aera said and Sansa nodded before heading to the head table.

Aera turned to Tyrion who was talking to Bronn, the man looked at her. Making the three of them look at her.

"Who is that!?" Bronn exclaims. "A beauty that could challenge your sister's beauty" Bronn commented while looking at Aera.

"My sister already lost," Tyrion said while looking at the Princess. Aera hear everything, she rolled her eyes and walk away.

" Fierce, I like her. Who is she? " Bronn asked.