Once I felt like Haerin-ssi was okay, I got back on the court.... getting a smack on the back of the head by the coach.

Practice was actually going great until the cheerleaders came to practice in the gym.

Haerin-ssi appeared to be doing homework when I noticed Karina walk up to her and pull off her ear warmers.

I started walking over to them when Jay and the boys started holding me back.

"Let me go!" I yelled in anger.

"Haerin-ssi can handle herself. She's a good kid!" Jay responded.

I pushed him off me and gave him a death glare. "You use to bully her up until a week ago," I coldly responded then marched down to see what Karina wanted from Hearin.

- Haerin POV -

I was peacefully doing my homework while watching y/n-ssi practice.... suddenly, someone came and took off my ear warmers from my ears.

"I know you're just playing dumb. It was your plan to take y/n-ah from me this whole time," Karina sunbaenim said in an angry tone.

"What? No, I- I- I-" I was about to responded when y/n-ssi came out of nowhere and snatched my ear warmers from Karina.

"Don't touch her, don't touch her things, don't even get near her" Y/n-ah told Karina sunbaenim.

I sighed of relief because I didn't know how to even respond to Karina-ssi' accusation.

"Stop acting like a hero. Does dating this little freak stroke your ego or something?" Karina-ssi asked y/n.

"I'm not as shallow and superficial as you. I rather date someone who I actually see a life with than some selfish bitch," Y/n-ssi responded.

Suddenly, Karina sunbaenim slapped y/n-ssi.

I unconsciously stood up to check on y/n when y/n-ssi raised their hand and was about to hit her back.... but things got out of hand quickly.

The Sub Captain of the basketball team, Lee Jeno-ssi, tackled y/n-ah to the ground... yelling, "Don't touch my girlfriend!"

Y/n kicked him off. The rest of the basketball team started yelling and trying to break them apart.... meanwhile, I couldn't breath and my ears started ringing.

I started to panick. I couldn't move.

I felt dizzy, I couldn't really focuse anymore... tears started falling from my eyes out of frustration.

Suddenly...,

I found myself in y/n's arms.

"It's okay, It's okay. I'm right here!" Y/n-ssi whispered into my ear from behind as they held me tightly.

"Y/n-" was all I managed to squeal out.

"Count with me, okay?" Y/n-ah whispered as I tried to gasp for air.

I shook my head yes and gripped y/n's arms as hard as I could.

"1.. 2... 3," Y/n-ssi softly whispered into my ear while taking deep breaths.