"What the fuck was that?" I thought to myself.

"Haeri, I have to go warm up so I'll see you during game time, okay?" I told Haerin as I kissed her cheek.

I then made my way to the locker room.... feeling a bit flustered about my kiss to Haerin.

We hadn't shared another kiss on the lips since our first kiss.

To be honest, I was scared to kiss Haerin. I was scared she'd feel pressured or feel uncomfortable I'm anyway.

After I changed into my game day uniform, the whole team warmed up for a bit before the game. Coach then let us out on a water brake before we all had to get ready to get on the court.

I was walking through the school to get to the nearest water fountain when I saw Haerin-ssi daydreaming on the second floor.

"Haerin-ssi!" I yelled as I waved my arms to get her attention.

"Y/N-SSI!!" I heard her squeal before she turned to run down the stairs to meet me.

"Hey, you gonna come watch the game right?" I asked a bit worried that she might not want to.

"Mhm, I'm just waiting for Yoongi oppa!" Haerin cutely replied.

Brother had texted me that he was already on campus just a few minutes before.

"Yoongi is already waiting for the game to start. Want me to take you him?" I asked her.

"Yes, please. I just need to get my thingsn" Haerin responded.

She then rushed over to get her backpack from upstairs then ran back down.

"Are you ready? Do you have your ear warmers?" I asked Haerin-ssi as I walked her to the gym.

I had bought her new ear warmers the night before, on our way home. Haerin was a bit upset that there were no more froggy ones available so she ended up choosing the next cutest ear warmers she could find.

"Frog!" Yoongi yelled from across the court once he caught sight of us.

We walked over to him and I handed Haerin off to him.

I was about to leave to join the team but Haerin-ssi stopped me. She pouted at me as she handed me her ear warmers.

I smiled widely as I realized what she wanted.

I took her ear warmers from her then gently put them on her. "Happy?" I teased.

Haerin cutely shook her head yes.

- Haerin POV -

I was really excited to be at my first game ever. I had never attended one before.... almost everyone on the team had bullied me before.

"Are you okay?" I heard Yoongi oppa muffly ask me.

I could barely hear what he was saying, but I nodded to let him know I was okay.

Suddenly, everyone started getting louder and cheering. The ear warmers helped with the noise a lot but this time everyone was too loud... but I wanted to bare with it. I really wanted to see y/n-ssi play.

Y/n and the school team then got on the court.

Our school team was huddled up as y/n-ah gave the team a pep talk. Out of nowhere, the whole team ran up to me and gave me a full bow.

"We're sorry, Kang Haerin-ssi. Welcome to the game!" The whole team said to me in front of everyone in the gym.

"Umm, thank you!" I nervously giggled out.

Everyone returned to the sideline, except for y/n-ah and Jeno-ssi.

"We're sorry to have caused you trouble. We will do better and lead by example!" They both said in unison as they bowed to me again.

I was really confused but the confusion wasn't as great as the feeling of butterflies in my stomach.

Jeno-ssi returned to the team as y/n-ah walked up to me and grabbed my hands, placing gentle kisses on them.

"Cheer for me, okay?" I vaguely heard y/n-ah say before they returned to join the team.

The basketball game soon started and I found myself entrance.

Y/n-ssi was really fast and their vertical jump was really high.

Throughout the game, I found myself asking Yoongi oppa questions on why the game was stopped or why something was a foul.

It didn't take long for the game to end.

Everyone in the gym cheered and started to flood the court. I found myself getting pushed and yelled at as I tried to stay seat in the same spot.

I had lost track of Yoongi oppa but I soon found myself in y/n's arms.

"Hey, are you okay?" Y/n-ssi whispered as they kissed my cheek.

"Congratulations!!" I yelled, excited that y/n-ah had won the game.

"Thank you, Jagiya!" Y/n responded with a huge smile.

My heart stopped at the sudden nickname.

Y/n-ssi had never called me that before.... I had heard y/n-ssi call Karina sunbaenim 'jagiya' before... and I kept wondering if y/n-ssi would ever call me that too.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-