crunchy sides

Athur note there is sex in this chapter. It start when you see this⚠️
Cleastia pov

I lost control of my body as soon as I fainted. Some person name Azia took over. What happen to me? She way prettier than me. I occasionally saw what was going on. I heard the rip of the skin peel of the right leg. Then the body heard grass rustled. It flinched. "Hey mark " smiled natemare. He was on ground watching body diviour the corpse.

"Cleaste plaes stop eating the body" Mark whined abit.

The head tilted and turn his direction. The ribbons went twords him.

"Why hmm" azia sounded relaxed. She slowly made the body walk twords him. The ribbons starts rubbing all over him.

"Why wolf boy" her hands crawled over his shoulder and down his arm.

"Be-because nobody want see that" he said.

"Well you got two options " the body turned around

Turn back please, I beg you.

"1st option you let me finish the body and I won't torture you." The left ribbon twitch.she turned back to him. Her hand grab face and felt like she smiled.

"2nd option is you let me finish the corpse and I'll let your sweet Cleastial free." She gripped his face harder.

"Can I hwave dend owne."

She let go and huffed.

"Your know fun" 

"I have one thing I'd like to change "

"OH what is that"

"You do it in the forest "

She growled and walked to walk tword corpse.

Hour later
I wake up next on the cold stiff forest floor.  Nate was across from me still passed out. What happen? I Crawled to nathan. While I Crawled over to nate my knees Crawled over bones. I jump. I look around nervously. Did an animal do this. The forest was dark, animal made chatter. The trees fingers clawed each others. I eventually made it there. I layed my head next to his.

"Please no no" he cried in his sleep," don't kill her"

After he said that he sat up out of breathe.

"Hey."

"Uh hey so how was your experience of switching"

"Scary" I put my knees to my chest

"Welcome to being a vampire" he half chuckled

"Not funny"  I smelt the air.

"We should get going out there" my voice was in monotone.

We both stood up and we started walking.

"Did yours tell you there name" he asked

"I..I think her name was Rebecca."

Wrong azia is the name.

"Sorry azia"

"What an exotic name choice." He laughed

"I-i didn't pick it "

"True at least your is an actual name ,mines a pun on my name."

I laughed.

We soon make it out to the sun. First thing I saw was mark sitting by the house. He was in the shade asleep. I look around and saw the his car hood was up. I silently jog to it. I looked at all the gears and gadgets. It was all the same as before. I quickly fixed it up. My ribbon quickly went throw the cracked window anspd started it. It woke him up real quick. I retracted the ribbon to it on length.