homecoming disaster

We arrive at the school. The sun made a lovely sun sett. Nathan quickly rushed in so he can get his band together. Mark and I slowly walked in. What if he kisses me at the dance? My mind went rapid. I grab his hand and held it. He looked down at it and smiled slightly. His cheeks turned a slight rose color. I could guess mine did too.

We get in the gym. The lights were dim, the discoball was twirling. The beaded light made it easy to find the tables. I twirl with excitement. A few people were there. I sliped my mask on. I grined. Mark was looking around. His tail wasn't wagging, it was in between his legs.

"Hey why are you happy" I said with a excited voice in my voice changer.

He check to make sure know one was looking/listening.

"I don't want people think I'm a wolf" he whispered

"They won't plus they'll call, you a furry anyway" I whispered back.

His taill didn't go up. I sighed some more. A few minutes go by and half the gym was full of people. Nate and his band started to play. Nathan's face had a biggo spotlight on him. It illuminated his face.

After he was a few seconds in, I asked Mark to come dance with me on the dance floor.

His tail went up slightly. I took him by the hand and drug him to the dance floor.  He stood there for a minute and then he started dance horribly. I didn't want to leave him hanging, so I joined him. We danced and danced to the song till it ended.

The girl with the dyed hair came up to the microphone.

"That last song was called until the wolf come out  the next song is called phantom" she put microphone on the stand.

Me and mark dance and twirled till that song ended. We walked to an empty table to rest our legs and to catch our breath.

"Hey you thristy" Mark said

"Kind of " I said

He told me to stay, as he walked to wear the punch was. He came back a couple of minutes later. The cups were plastic black cup. He slowly handed it me, try not to make a mess. I smelt the bubbly liquid. I could smell it. It wasn't alcohol, cause Mark's drinking it. I took a big sip. The fizz popped on my tongue as it went down. My stomach did not like it. It tasted like lemon and lime, kind of like  Sprite. I sent it down and made a weird taste.

A song passed and we were back on the dance floor. We came back to the table. I regretfully took another drink. I was being to feel nauseated.

"I got to the bathroom." I said as I walked off.

"I'll be waiting here for you" he yelled over the loud music.

I pull the bathroom door and see amy and her posey gossiping.

"Can you believe she stole him from me. "She was putting mascara.

Madi coughed and elbow her. Amy look at me then smiled.

"Well look what little miss save the day dragged" She raised her arms and claped. Soon two of her goons took me a threw me against the wall. My body slid down to the ground. She bent down to my height to which I was sitting at.

"Why are you with my boyfriend." She said staring me in my eyes.  I didn't anwsered her. She made a fist and sent it flying at me like rocket. My reaction time was too slow and she punched me right in the square in the nose, almost breaking it. But she broke my mask. She punched hard.  I watch her point her fingers up. The girl grabbed me by the arms and stood me up. She dugged her bag. I heard something metal. She turned around and she wore a brass knuckles on her right hand. The same hand she punched my face with.