feeling like hangover

I woke up to my phone ringing. I sat up and noticed surrounded by guys. I was in the middle of the circle of guys, who were wearing no clothes. I find the book and my phone and I move away from the male pile up. I look at my phone it was mom I got miss call from her.

I decided to call her. I rub my eyes and put it next to my ear. It rang and rang till she picked up.

"OH MY GOD YOUR NOT DEAD." SHE yelled
I moved my phone away from my ear.

"Mom I literally just woke up so quiet down"

"OH sorry, what was it like, it been ages since I tammed a monster" she said
She always liked to brag about stuff like this.

"Well I thought one of them died, we even got a boar here too" I said regretting what I said.

"Ah that's odd. I never heard of a were boar. The family probly move here a while ago"

Mom alway kept up with who moved here and goes to my school.

"Hey mom ,uh I have an important question " I asked nervously

"Ask away darling "

" when I tame monster or animals do I own them"

There was a long pause. Then she awnsered.

"I'm not sure on that hun" she said. I turned around to see mark was tossing a turning. He might wake up soon.

"Hey mom I got to let you go the boys are going to wake up soon. " I sat the book down at the door.

" ok I'll call your dad telling him where you are so he doesn't do...you know"

"Yep good bye" I hang up amd walked into the house. I walked up the winding stairs and to mark's door. I stare at the gashes. Now I know what you are. I twist the door knob and pushed my way in. His room was trashed. I walked cautiously to the dresser. I didn't knotice that the dresser had scratch marks it. I trace them with my finger. Images of mark with ears exposed and another one hime angry.

I lift my finger off of it and open the drawer to see and arrangement of colorful shirt. There was a blue one , black, green,and assortment of plad. But my eyes drawn to a bright red one. I dug that shirt out and fond a pair of sweats on the bed that look clean. Then I ran down the stairs and out side to see mark slowly waking up. I tossed the clothes at him.

"Huh what" he said. His eyes were barely open.

"Please get dress I don't want to see it "I slowly turned around.

"Huh oh shit" he yelled

I hear the grass rustled a bit. He must of gotten up.
A few minutes later he said," you can turn around now "

I slowly did. He didn't have shirt on. He had the shirt hung over his shoulder
Then he set over wades legs to walk over to me.he reached for my hands and looked at me in my eyes"we didnt hurt you did we?" He asked

He rubbed my cold nuckles with his big warm hands.
I shook my head no to the question.

"I knoticed that a fight got out. "

"Sorry your brother was trying to protect me from getting severely hurt."
I fought the tears.

He pulled me in to a hug. Then my eyes started the water fall ride.

"I thought you died mark then your beast monster at your corpse."

"Sorry I forgot to tell you" he pulled my head in for me to cry on his chest.

I felt his head turn.

Then he said," hey did you get a chance to read my mom's book"

I lift my head up" Huh? Oh no I didn't I was to busy taming you down"
He looked to the side and frown ,"it won't stay like that , he just want to get close to you"