dreaming sides

Celestial pov

After I blacked out from the impact. I appear on clouds with a Starry sky. I walked and walked for miles. Occasionally I seen a gear or two.maybe a spring. The air was still. The sun or maybe it was the moon , was in my eyes. I soon see two silowets. I ran too them. I ran and ran. Nothing was In pain nor tired. The ground was soft an squishy. The white puffs went on for hours. I eventually reach them. When I reached them I tripped.

"Finally you here, I could of made an invention in this time." Said the one on the left.

"Carefull there celestial" said the one on the right. It reached it hand out to help me up.

"Where am I " I said looking around.

"Your body is resting so your in you mind." The one who said that was angel like. She had a gear hovering above her.

The other one next to her was a puppet with darker features. Thus time with ears and a tail.

"We called her to discuss you new features." The dark one said

My mind went blank with confusion. What new features?

"Your probably asking what new." Said light one

"Well let your mask show you it."

They both put their hands on there chest, a small glowing orb flew from their hands to infront of me. It played the part where, the boys both bit me. Watching this made me run my hands down my cold neck. It was still smooth. No hideous bumps. I looked at my hands.

"Now Cleastial, we know this going to be hard right now. But you have to promise that you won't scream with this" the light one said

There voices were different. The lighter colored angel thing had a lighter voice, like when an invention has no problem. The dark puppet, had a similar voice but she sounds like me when I wake up first think.

"Now we have to make a pact" the dark one said

The moon was perfectly behind them , creating a shadow. I looked at the shadows. The cricket sang the non existence song. The sky was twinkling, pleading me to wake up. There became a cold breeze as I heard a howl. I jump in fright. They soon move out of the way. A beautiful white wolf with red marking charged twords me. As it ran it left a misty trail of smoke. But those eyes were hungry for prey. I felt that I was the prey. I was too astounded with how beautiful the wolf was. The wolf jumped right through me. I looked around confused. It disappeared.

"The wolf is now apart of you" They both said insync.
I felt my body. It felt normal

"we have one more gift for you" light one said

They moved there handing in rhythmic patterned. A small ribbon started to slither twords me, the same direction the wolf came. A light scalely blue twords me. It also had the misty thing like the wolf. I notice that the thing had a blade on it. It came at me a flying speeds. Then alll of sudden it split into two. It then jabbed into my stomach. I fall to the ground. Pain erupted from my back. Then I felt the sharp swords go threw me. I place my hand on my stomach. I lift my hand. The dark red liquid dripped on my hand. Shit.

"Sleep now my child " the light one touched my forehead

My head felt heavy. The two figures turned to walk away. My head hit the soft squeeshy almost cloud like substance. It stayed there till I closed my eyes.

I open my eyes to see a cold  hospital room. I notice i had a bag of fluids above me. I look around to see nathan is tangled up in something similar to the ribbons.  Mark was trying  to untangle him. I look around seeing Matthew is taking notes off to the side. I look back at the two. Mark was struggling.Let him go. The thing  sat him down. They both looked at me and ran up to me like they haven't seen me in year. Matt came around unleashed me from the iv chains.