confused murderous dreams

Faster faster , I got to run faster. The deer was just between my teeth. It look behind. Then he started to run faster and faster till I couldn't catch it. Then I heard gunshots. Scared out of my mind I run the opposite way . I soon get caught by a hunter.

"Wake up mark" they said

I wake up with a jolt . I let my eye adjust to the darkness. No one was around. Clestie was stillfast asleep. Chica was at her feet. I sat up and put my shirt back on. I stood up walked to the door , I slightly opened it and squeezed out. I walked to a window , no one was home still. I walk back the room and Clestie turned over. I went back over to my side and pulled up my phone. Nothing was interesting. I notice I was a sleep for an hour.
Then I felt clestie move.

"Mark..." she whined.

She must be having a bad dream. I shift in my wolf form and curl up next to her.

Celestial pov

I wake up to find a black dog next to me. I jump and pulled away. I fell off the bed. The dog jumped up and looked at me. Those glowing yellow eyes looked familiar.

"Mark.. is that you " I used the bed to stand up.

The gaint dog barked. I found my way to the light switch then I notice there was a red streak on top of its head. My phone buzzed.

It was my step mom."GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE"

"God damn it "
Then I got an idea.

"Mark can you behave long enough for something."

He huffed.

I texted Nathan," hey how would like to hang out

N:I'd love to star flower
C: just be have cause Mark coming. We'll pick you up
N 👍

I put my phone down and ask Mark to drive me to Nathan's house. He shifts out of the giant dog form.

We get out to the truck and drove over to Nathan.

"Hey Nathan " Mark said not happily.

"Hey" he said

Mark drove off .

"Why all of a sudden you want hang out after we hanged like 4 hours ago"

"I want my step mom to meet my homecoming dates" I said.

"I want Mark to stay in his dog form while we're there"

"Ok" Mark said

"What am I here for " nate asked.

"Well your intimidating " I giggled.

"Am intimidating " Mark yelled

"Yes Mark yes you are. You'll be more intimidating in your dog form." I patted his shoulder

"You know that's a wolf right " nate said

"Ya but we can't raise suspicion that he's a wolf , we'll call him a foreign breed if she ask. " I said

We worked out a plan. When we get there i see her, out there waiting with her arms cross. She was angry. Mark was shifting into the wolf. Nate was getting out. Nate opened the door for me. I walked out feeling like a princess. Then out leaped Mark.

My step mom raced twords me. She grab my wrist and squeezed tightly

" where have you been , I told you to get here five minutes ago. And you brought guy, you know the rules." She looked down at mark and made a disgusting face.