PIXXES AND FOOTBALL.

We walk to the bleacher,we decied to sit in the middle. not to far from the back and not to close to the front.

then got a headache. great. i closed my eyes. pictures of mark and,amy.

i opened my eyes, i felt jason rubbing my back. i sat up and looked around. amy and the cheerleaders were on the side lines practicing.

" ya amy had always been a jerk"

"i saw a flashing picture of your brother and amy what could it mean" i said

the crowd got louder.

"that cant be bad"

" i can you smell whats happening."

he shook his head," too many smells. try texting him"

i got out my phone and texted : HEY DONT TRUST AMY!!

he texted back a couple minutes later : wasnt planing it.

i sighed in reliefe.

then game started.

" can we have Everyone stand up for our national athem." said a really old hagard voice

we did just that. after that was done the band playing as they intoduced all the football players. i was too lazy to listen.

" hey jason?"

"ya .."

" i have a bad feeling about tonight"
the whisle to start the kick off sounded off.
"dont worry chica probly will protect you , if not ill try and keep conscious enough to make sure he doesnt scrach you"

i noded my head. it wasnt that entertaning , it i mean the football game. everyone bashing into each other, just for a stupid ball. occnaly mark hand twitch.

" well i think half time your going to give him the 'pep talk'" he said

"i think so too"

half time happened with 13-12 with us winning.

i ran down to mark. then amy and her posey steped in my way.

" what are you going freak." she said with her arm crossed.

walk away

no i cant.

" what are going to do huh, you alway in the way. " amy said.

"hey! um dont mess with my friend like that" mark said

he stood behind them.

"MArkioo" amy yelled

he didnt make eye contact with him. amy hugged him. he looked discussted with that. He looked at me. His eyes where still normal. Amy let go when she called to the field.

"I'm sorry about her"

"How do you feel"

"Well he's close not far enough."

I told him don't think about it to much.
Then he gave me a high five.
Then he ran back to join his team.
then i walked back to Jason.

" hey uh jason what do you think about being not normal"

he gave me a heavy sigh," to put it bluntly it has it disadvanges and advanges."

" like what"

" well some advanges i dont have to bundle up for winter. uh i have a powerfull sense of smell,hearing ,and can see far away sometime."

"and the disadvanges "

" oh dis advanges are about 1 week to 3 days I'm out of commison, its realy painful during that time. and i dont know about everyone else but I dont remeber what happen in my beastly form."