new day new hell

celestial flur pov

I did my normal routine, ingroing everyone and not responding. According to news and gossip, there have been attacks by neck suckers and furries. I think it all fake I don't believe in this.

Everything was going good till gym came. I did my laps. So did everybody else. Then it was time to play the activity.

The slim well built teacher blew his whisle to signal us.

"Today you students are going to play dodge ball "

I swallowed hard. Great now I get thrown into the wall now. We divide up into 2 side. Jocks on one side wannabes on the other. The sharp sounding whisle sounded. The game started.

"Go mark go if can't win then..." the cheerleaders tried to rhym.. they should be good for this rhyming shit.

The jocks ran to perfect lined up balls. I back up so i wouldn't get thrown into the wall. One by one the wannabes got out. Jocks ... well lest just say I'm dead. I grabbed a ball, so I can block the next ball. But then I notice something, there eye. Some of there eyes shone glythen with gold. I threw a couple of balls at them. I surprisingly it missed drastically. They all laugh, as the rainstorm of balls came.

The cheerleader cheered. Oof course they didn't play, because there spoiled asses. Especially the leader. The red streak guy, played well. He went around telling everyone..

"Good game everyone let's try harder next time. " He said He had a frim hand shake. I walk into the locker room and got dress to my messy hoodie. I walked out and decided to sketch a ball launcher.

"What you drawing " said the red hair. I moved the paper and circled the title, on the top.

"Thats...." I herd the boys come out." Awful it wouldn't work you stupid bitch."

Just as he said dog , the bell rang. Those words didn't hurt me. They never, that's also why I tend not speak. I just say I'm mute. Lunch time came around the boy with the dark hair didn't show. Huh? Oh well I dig through my bag to findmy paper with the ball launcher. This actually ruined my day. I look up from my bags. There it was. I look around confused. I could of sworn.... I don't know or care.

I drew till, the bell rang, then I walk to class having the strange feeling that someone was following me. I shook that feeling away and walked to history.

"Next month is October I want you to write a report including a presentation on your favorite monster. "

I look around people were chatting.

The cheerleader be like,Oo be my partner, Mark. He don't want you as a fucking partner.

Knowing Mr. Jefferson we can't work with a partner.

"OH and no partners I want to your intelligent mind way of thinking"

That won't affect me. No one likes to work with me. But the real question is what am I going to do.

Well I spaced off thinking about what I am going to do. The bell rang and I left early.

"Hey celestial wait up" said mark

"Hey you live this way" he asked, "not like I'm a stoker but I was wandering if you could help me since i"

I stopped. I looked around. I don't want to speak to you. I look around made sure no one was around. Good there wasn't. I took his surprisingly warm hands and ran to my 'club house' aka my garage.

I pushed him in an empty chair.

"Ook "

I took a deep breath and spoke for the first time in a long time.

" you know what mark why do allway make fun of me, and now you want me to help you why" I said.

His eyes widen, like he saw a ghost.

I pick up screw driver and dug out my drawing of the ball launcher.

Then he spoke ,"I wanted you to help me because I bad at research."

I stopped.

"Don't you have like football boys to help you" I said rudely

"Ya but"

He stopped and turned around.

He stood up out of the chair.
"I have to go celestial "

I waved a good bye. He ran out of there. Good my throat hurt from talking.

"Good he's gone" said a semi raspy voice.

I turn around to see a guy on top of the pickup. He work a black jacket. I couldn't see his face, not till he hopped down.

He held out his hand ,"the names nathan but some people call me nate"

I couscously shook his bitter cold hand.

" now don't worry about that dog he no threat."

Dog?

"What do you need dont tell me you need help your homework"

He started walking around me.

"Nope I actually think you work good for my band."

He picked up my arm and smelled me.

" Well sorry I don't join extra curriculums." I said I walk over to the truck.

"Fine if you change your mind " he reached into his pocket OF his hoodie, and pulled out a business card. He sat it down on the tool box as he walked out.

I walked to the tool box and picked it up. It was black with shiny lettering. I stuffed in my pocket. I look at the pickup. There's no point. I walk to the house.

"Hey mom" I said shutting the  back door.

A woman with wavy brown hair with white streaks turned around. She gained weight since her and dad divorced.

"Your back early "  she said.

"Ya I didn't want to work on the truck." I said.
mom very strict on men coming to bug me in the garage. I honestly don't care.  Today was an exception.

" oh celest don't forget your visiting your father this weekend."

Great now I have  to talk more.  And it's Thursday great.  I desiced to sigh angerly.

"Hey I thought  you liked your dad." My mom snapped.

"It's not that it his girlfriend" I said as I walked up the stairs to my room. My room has pee colored wall, a bed with a pale pink sheet, a desk to do homework with a lamp. It's the typical college kids room.

I reach into my pant pocket of the business card nathan gave me.
I read the back it said," call this number and have a bloody good time." In red.  Bloody was darker from the rest. I sighed and decided I'll join so I don't have to deal with THEM.