„Pope finally." Kiara run out and y/n went to JJ to help him prepare the boat. „Hey there, what's up? JJ? How you guys doing?" A familiar voice echoed. Y/n stopped in mid-motion, looking at Rafe who jumped up to the boat looking at her. A whistle echoed right behind her, making her jump a little. She turned around and saw Barry. Really? Like nothing worse could happen right now. Barry went straight to JJ pulling a gun at him. 

„You don't think I forget about you huh? What happened at the road? I want my money JJ." He hit him, making him fall to the ground. „JJ!" Kie tried to help him but Rafe grabbed her by the waist and took her away. 

„You're not who we want. We want John B." 

„Like the hell you're getting him." Rafe looked at y/n and turned around back to Kie. „Kie, tell me where he is!" 

„I don't know!" Kiara yelled at him and slapped him across the face. He took a deep breath „I really wish you wouldn't do that." 

Meanwhile Barry was still pointing his gun on JJ, but turned his attention to y/n. „You're y/n huh? You're John B's sister. Maybe you're brother would consider meeting us, if life of his little sister would be in stake." 

„You murded Peterkin!" Echoed through the hall. It even distracted Barry who quickly turned around. Rafe grabbed Kiara by her throat „Don't you ever fucking say that again." Y/n tried to run to help Kie, but Barry stepped into her way. They started yelling at each other, Rafe still holding Kiara when out of nowhere Pope showed up and knocked him down from behind. 

They started fighting, Barry pulled out his gun again, trying to help Rafe, but y/n pushed him from behind, making him fall. „Kie the gun!" She yelled at her friend, Kie quickly kicked the gun which dissapeared under some shelves. They've pacified Barry, but Pope was still beating Rafe. He wouldn't stop, Rafe face was already bloody. 

„Pope stop, he had enough!" Y/n yelled at him. But he wasn't listening. He grabbed a rope laying next to him and wrapped it around Rafe's neck. He tried to kill him. 

„Pope stop it!" 

„Pope stop! Look at me!" Kiara yelled at him and that snapped him out of his trance. He let Rafe go and he fell to the ground. 

„We have to go, come on." Kiara walked to the car. Y/n went to check on Rafe, if he's still breathing. She unwrapped the rope from his neck. Pope really didn't spare him, his lips were busted and his nose was bleeding. 

„Y/n-„ he turned his gaze to her. 

„Y/n come on, we have to go." JJ took her by her hand and picked her up. They quickly jumped in and drove off.

...

They launched the boat at the pier where they were supposed to meet John B. 

„He was supposed to be here already." Y/n was getting really nervous. 

„Don't worry, I'm sure he's on his way." JJ tried to calm her down. 

„Shit, guys!" Kiara allert them, about the police car that was coming. „Okay guys, keep it cool." 

The car stopped, door opened and John B walked out. 

„Wait what?" 

„What the actuall fuck?" They were all staring at him. Y/n went to meet him. She took him by his shoulders „Are you okay B?" 

„Yeah, I'm fine sis." They quickly hugged and went to the others. 

„Where is Sarah? She's not here?" 

„She's not with you?" 

„No, we got separated, we were supposed to meet here. I'm not going without her."