keep it together

[ This story is a lot different from how I usually do it. The main characters are all in a relationship. 2 men and 1 woman. Hope you enjoy]

Z's prov

Back in 7th grade I met Jackie and Kay at my football game for the homecoming week. Jackie, in the marching band and Kay, one of the cheerleaders. The first time we spoke to each other was in our first period, which was history. We sat in the back.

Jackie paid more attention than the both of us and helped Kay and I so much. By the end of the semester Kay asked if we could still be friends after this semester. I had no problem with that so our friendship began

Kay's prov

Since 7th grade I had a crush on both Z and Jackie but I felt as though they wouldn't want to be with me, but knowing they still wanted to be my friend was enough. By the 10th grade we all went to a party Z heard of and brought us along.

Jackie prov

Having both Z and Kay in my life has made my life more joyful than anything. In 10th grade at the beginning of the year, Z was told about a party and brought us along. At the party full of drunk teenagers; Z said have fun and see you around.

Kay and I went to get a drink and sat next to the pool and talked about nothing until our drinks started kicking in. "Kay I like you more than a friend, but I also have feelings for Z too and it hurts too much to hold it in anymore" I said loud enough for him to hear.

Kay's prov

When Jackie told me this my dumb ass went in for a kiss without even explaining myself. Uneven though there was no consent She did kiss back but then pulled away. "Please tell me that you are saying you felt the same way?" she asked

"I'm sorry I've been wanting to do that since 7th grade and when you said you like me back I just couldn't hold back" I said which made her look relieved. Then she kissed me this time, but then she pulled away. "Let's find an empty room shall we." she said

Z's prov

After being with the football team for a bit I tried to find my friends Kay and Jackie, yet there were nowhere to be found. I looked everywhere until I went to look into the rooms. When I opened the last door I found them making out.

I was in deep shock, but when they heard the door open Kay was the one to say "would you like to join". That shocked me more, but I was kinda drunk already and horny so why not. Kay pushed me to Jackie where she pulled me in all the way and kissed me with heat.

I felt my dick start sticking up but I would never go that far with Jackie without permission. As we make out more I feel Kay massage my back and breathing down my neck. It caught me off guard so I pulled away from Jackie's lips.

"What the fuck kay" I said which made his face sadden. " Z, we both want you like this but if you only want me; you have to face that I like maybe love Kay also. I want you both and Kay wants you too just like he wants me"

I couldn't take it and just left. I never thought it would come to that. Yes I felt the same in the back of my head, but never thought more about it. The next day I remembered everything and still didn't know what to think about it.

3rd person

It was the weekend and Jackie made it clear to Kay she wanted to be with him so after the party they became official, yet just waiting for Z to see we want him too. By monday Z avoided for the first time since knowing Kay and Jackie at school. It hurt them so much.

They knew where Z lived so after school they waited for him to come home after football practice. When he did show up he almost missed that his friends were there. "What the hell is your problem Z" Kay said.