Uncharted waters

My whole life everything was given to me. My family is the number 1 richest family in the world. When I was born every child under 1 years old died leaving me to be called the lucky child to ever not die that year.

18 years later I learned the horrible truth that my so-called father made this medicine from his corporation and every woman besides his wife took it while pregnant. I then learned also that my father was not my father too. My real father is the bodyguard to my mother. My mother didn't make it past birth so I was left in the care of my father's maiden who practically raised me.

After knowing all this I saw the world differently. But that renewed what I had with my brother isaiah. I was helping him with overlooking a new building coming up under my father's name when one of my fathers men was beating up one of the servants for not doing their job right.

I couldn't stand the sight so I ran up to the man pushing him away from the servant. What I didn't see coming was him falling into an open stack in the ground which led to his death.

In my shock I ran. I ran from everything. My life, family & my so-called brother. Isaiah ran after me to tell me to come back, but my heart knew if I stayed I would be worse off.

A whole month on the run I didn't look the same. I lacked strength to do anything. One day I found myself in a small town where a few men were stealing things from young girls. I saw what they came in so I decided to hotwire their transportation and make them roll down a hill which led to open water.

"Hey I think you are missing your tranpostrant" I say which grabs their attention. They see them go into the water which makes them run after them. The girls look at me & I pass out.

With some help over a few weeks I was back to health. As a gift I worked for the family. Hard labor was doing me so well. I caught the attention of the oldest daughter of the father whom I worked for. After 4 years I asked if I could cort his oldest daughter. Intensely he said yes. After 2 years of courting his daughter Amena I asked him if I could marry her. Since his company was improving more since I came he said in 2 days time I could marry Amena.

On the day of our wedding we gave a blessing to God for the union then that night we had our first time in bed together. "Please I need more of my love" Amena says over and over again. Our first night was the beginning of being rabbits in bed.

6 years of marriage later we adopted 2 girls & 3 boys. But my heart felt like something was wrong. Then I heard news that my brother Isaiah took over our fathers company. Things were getting worse so I knew what I needed to do.

I told my wife about what I was going to do & she was coming with me. Our children were left in the care of their grandfather. It took 2 days to get back to my childhood town, but everything didn't feel as it onces did.

Onces I entered my old home I was greeted by many faces which I haven't seen in years. After a few minutes my brother saw me & turned off the music.

"Everyone, everyone this is my long lost sister back home onces again" isaiah says which brings some whisper throughout the room. "My baby sister is home" he says before bringing me into a huge room which I don't return. "I've not come back for you, but to tell you about what you are doing is wrong" in a serious tone. All he does is laugh, which makes everyone else laugh. "And what am I doing wrong babies besides having fun & having the time of my life. Oh I have a son & a daughter" she says trying to throw me off of my course of action, but it doesn't work. "Look isaiah in my heart you are my brother, but you know that I was born a servant. I'm here to ask you to stop under paying the servants & stop treating them like slaves".

Things got heated, but soon explained that because I want this done he will make it 10 times worse than it already is on them. My heart was in pain to know that he had turned into his father. "Well I'm sorry but I denious my name as your sister & withdraw all titles under it, goodbye brother" I say before walking out.

The very next day I went into the town where almost all the servants lived. Some knew me, but not all. An old man came up to me & pulled me aside. "My dear, why have you come? They want you dead for what you did to the workload" he said being scared. "I'm so sorry I didn't like me too. I am trying to make things right, but all I'm doing is one person" I say with tears in my eyes. "My dear I knew your birth father, let me bring you to your sibling" he says which brings me in shock.

As we walked to this gorgeous little home, little children playing in the front lawn brought a smile to my face. When I walked in with my wife; a bit older man and woman came by the door & were in shock to see me. "Is it really you?" the woman says while coming a little forward. "You have our fathers eyes" she says which brings a tear to her right eye. "What are your names?" I asked. "My name is Shaliena & this is my brother Ameil. We have much to talk about" Shaliena says.

We go into the living room & talk for what seems like forever, but in reality half an hour. It turns out my birth father Marcos was forced into bed with my mother. Since he was a servient he had no choice but obey. After that one night my mother was pregnant with me. She told him of what that one night did & gave him extra money to give him and his family a better living arrangement. Even though I never got to meet them like how I am at this moment I felt saddened by the fact that my mother hated her own husband enough to tell him she was pregnant with his child but all the while I was Marcos kid.

After hearing this everything became very clear & so I made it my mission to bring this company down however I can.

It took 4 months for me to do so. 1st, showed hard evidence of how the servants are treated, but Isaiah didn't buge.2nd, slowly made everything that they held most dear turn into nothing. Even though that really ticked him off he still didn't do anything. 3rd, I went to where the food was always made & slowly made everything uneatable. It still didn't make him stop doing what he did. I had to go further into my mission, so I took it a little too far & went to the pharmacy since he wanted people to be sick. I'll make what he does most even worse.

What I didn't plan for was his daughter dying. I felt so horrible, but that got him to see what I was doing so he let all the servants free from their jobs/ contracts to the family name. After that was all set & done they all moved out of the town & went onto living their lives free and happy.

Isaiah never learned after his daughter had passed & still tried to be like father, but since karma is a bitch the way his father died by car crash he died also by that, but he was drinking and driving which led him to crash into a brick wall at full speed.

Me & Amena went back home to be with our children. We lived a long meaningful life. We became grandparents to 10 grandchildren. We couldn't be more happy.