It finally happened

Never in a thousand year did the kingdom of Winterfell allow any unlawful love to happen, yet they found themself in such a case.

The Princess Mal was soon to marry her betrothed Princes Hender. They both soon learned that Princes hender's old maiden was sent to work for Princess Mal's mother which gave her to Mal since she wanted a man servant not a lady. After a few months of working for Mal the princess wanted to know her maiden's real name [since they aren't allowed to have their real names used]. The maiden's name is Joy. Mal came to love Joy's company & wished her to be her mistress in secret. Joy was only doing what she was told & went with it. Before long Hender started to court Mal which Mal didn't like at first until..

Hender notice her maiden & knew right away that it was joy. He went up to her which shocked Mal at first, but when hender picked up her chine to notice him, her eyes filled with joy. "Hender how" before she could say anymore hender kissed her worried away. Oh I forgot to mention princes Hender had Joy as a mistress aslo. Mal was in shock, but soon came up to them both. "Well we both like the same woman now don't we princes Hender. It shocked him to know this, but he gave a smirk to know he had an idea. "Hender I know that look what are you planing" Joy says going to Mal's. "What about a poly relationship threesome if you may say between us 3 so we can love each other" hender says which shocked them both.

With all in agreement the 3 started their relationship. While in public Hender & Mal would look like the couple of the year, but behind closed doors Joy would be in bed with them enjoying the pleasures that came with this new relationship. This relation however, was not permitted by the church. Everything they did together looked respectable to the church, but in reality the 3 couldn't be happier.

After the wedding of the year came to an end. Hender & Mal decided to try it for children. Hender already was relieved that Joy was soon to be with child after they brought along Joy to their honeymoon & had the best month of their life. Soon Hender's father found out about his mistress who was Joy & told her to kill the child. Hender didn't want the child killed. Mal was thrilled Joy was with child & was glad to be a mother of Joy's child as well. Joy was given special treatment after that announcement so was given a room next to the married couple.

That was their goal by the way, having Joy be closer to them so they can have special nights together. Joy's room was connected to their couples room by a secret door that the 3 only knew about. So by day Joy would join her choir, but by night she would go into her room & go through the secret door into the couples room to be in their bed.

After the birth of their 1 child henry. Hender made a crib with his own hands & put it in Joy's room. All the while Mal was now pregnant with a Hender's child.

[now Smut time]

Before Joy got pregnant with henry

On the honeymoon they're gathered around a fireplace. It was a rainy night. The 3 sat by the fire with food next to them. Hender had an idea in mind "Joy, what if we get you pregnant 1st so that we can allow you to sleep closer to us so no more leaving before the sun is up". The idea itself was thoughtful, but the church would hate that. "But what about the church they would call the child an abomination for having been born before mal had a child", Joy said looking at Hender for his foolishness. "No he is right if you get pregnant 1st Hender has a right to have you closer to him & want to have the child near him more. I love the plain which means we all... wait I would have to tell the church something to make them believe that Hender is alright to do this tho.. I'll think of something" Mal says which brings hender into kissing her. "What do you say, Joy?" Hender says. Joy is still in question but let their question away when she kissed Hender with lust that was unexpected by Mal as well. "Let's make a baby then" Joy says, pulling away from the kiss. Hender kisses back & starts to take off her gown. Mal helps out & things start to get more heated.

Mal stopped helping Joy get undress & started to help Hender undress. His pants were the 1st to go. His shirt stayed on but his trousers were gone in a quick toss when Joy went down on him. Mal started to roughly kiss Hender while Joy started to bob her head on his length. Joy didn't allow his to come tho. He was flustered as to why she stopped, but soon became happy when he was pushed to the couch by both the women. Joy sat on his lap making sure his length would go inside on her. When his friend was fully in her, her moans were uncontrolling. That alone made Mal so turned on. As Joy was bouncing down on his length Mal was passionately kissing Joy on the lips while hender held his hand on her hips to stabilize her.

It wasn't long before Joy was coming to her orgasum & allowed hender to come inside her as well. Mal wanted Joy to get pregnant so bad that Hender knew that this was the plane. Joy was to get pregnant 1st then Mal. "of fuck I'm coming" joy says before hender goes faster then comes with joy. Hender rested his head in between Joy's breast trying to calm down his breathing. "You're so beautiful my love I can't stop having both of you. I'm so lucky to call you both mine" he said looking at them both. Mal gives him a passionate kiss before traveling, she kisses down his chest while her left hand goes to Joy's breast which makes Joy Moans at. "If that is all it takes for me to be blown away by 2 wonderful.." kisses his forehead "gorgeous" kisses his noise then hoovers over his lips "beautiful people then i'm wonders that this is my life" says before kissing him with lust behind the kiss. Joy starts to rock her hip on hisllenght with make him moan into Mal's mouth. Hender comes again but this time so much so that it flows out of Joy so much so she comes again.

[end of smut]

A week after the honeymoon Joy was pregnant

[more smut]

Before Mal got pregnant

5 months into Joy being pregnant Mal was getting more honry knowing Joy was looking so damn hot all the time with her big baby bump. Hender was also horny too which didn't help that Joy wanted to be fuck all the time. Mal came with an idea which did tell Joy so after Joy finally got her own room near them. Joy came during the night & had their special time.

The night came that day. Joy came into the room & laid in bed with them. Mal started to kiss Joy with so much passion that it started to get more entrance. " sit on hender's face while I consume his length in me" mal says which makes hender's friend all too happy. When joy sits on his face. Mal starts to kiss Joy again with so much passion. It was a make out session in which Mal took Hender's full length in her center. As she grinded down hard on his length the make out didn't stop with Joy. Joy soon brought her lips to Mal's right breast & sucked,kissed & repeated the process until she nipped her harden. Joy did the same to Mal's left which Mal could take it anymore & loud Moans came from her lips taking her out of breath. Mal's lungs were out of air which soon made her stomach tighten. "I'm coming, I'm coming, I'm coming" Mal says before her juice comes all over Hender's length. Hender comes after her as well, but wants Joy to come as well. "So coles go faster" Joy says in a whisper. Hender knows Joy is close by his tongue being stuck in her center. Soon she releases her juice in his mouth which makes him moan so much that he comes unexpectedly in mal onces again which makes mal grinded down yet again on his length. She comes after a little bit.

This continues until sunrise which surprises the 3 of them. Joy goes back to her room, but Mal needs more. Hender sees this & gets her on all 4s & goes hard & fast. This alone turned on Mal. "oh daddy fuck" over and over again Mal said to Hender. By the time the sun was up in the sky they both came.

It was a week later Mal was showing signs that she was pregnant

[End of smut]

Henry was 6 months older than his brother Andrew. Hender told the church after Henry's birth that he will accept Henry publicly as his son. The church didn't like that, but they had no choice or would have to go to the political court where they have no say.

Back & forth for the next 8 years hender got Joy & Mal pregnant. All the children were treated fairly. All together the 3 have 4 girls & 5 boys.

By the time the king & queen stepped down hender took the throne with his wife Mal. in secret a few years before they married Joy, but still Joy had to be a secret from the public about their love. The big family lived their lives in harmony. Only the older children knew about their love & knew they had to keep it a secret.