unexpected journey

I'm not gonna tell my back story, but only how I got into this new journey I'm in at the moment. It started out with a letter which told me to pack my bags ASAP & to be on this ship on the dot or else. I knew it was from my best friend who was dieing & couldn't take the job which I took so happily. When I got on the ship with my duffle bag & tools that I love dear. I was greeted by the captain, who didn't know about the new change in employees, but was still grateful for me having my papers at hand to explain that I'm no pirate. I got to my quarters where I was met with 3 men who were in shock to see me.

"Hey there I'm jude & this is my boyfriend Angous," Jude says, shaking my hand. After Angous does the same I look to the 3rd man

"& I'm Markius but please call me Mac welcome" he says with a smile that was genuine. After getting to know 1 another we were greeted by a sargent cail who was stunning to look at.

The next day I got my uniform for my job & the ER engineer/ mechanic which was quite needed nealy everyday since I got onto the ship. But onces I knew the layout better I would make everything work the way it should. It took nearly a month into the journey before I knew that my friend got this job for other reasons as well.

It turns out that his mates from back home gave him a gig to do on the ship that required stealing stuff which I'm not a fan of. I declined the original agreement between them, but they didn't take it very well. I was there to do a job & move on to my next job. That was where my mind set was. Well that didn't happen.

Half way through the journey I was met with a very old friend of mince that goes by the name of Hugo. As we got more acuantited & learned where life brought us when the ER alarm went off in the engine room. It took 3 minutes for the alarm to stop, but the damage was already done. No 1 knew what the meaning of it all was. Thankfully I was not the last person scene fixing it. It took a week of investigating into the situation, but the people who wanted me in that deal I said before, well lets just say I'm happy I'm not them at the moment.

Oh I forgot to mention that sergeant that I met my 1st day well we secretly started to hook up, but things got too much for me that I started to stick to my job & create a hobby for myself while on the ship. Anything that was gonna be trashed or junk I take their parts & make money off of them. After a week of me not seeing her; I started getting gifts sent to my bed. My roommates were getting jealous at how my secret admirer was spoiling me, but I told them up front that I knew them, but they couldn't take no for an answer. Until it all changed.

The 1st part of the job was complete until pirates came on the ship & killed a 3rd of the crue half way into the ship. I was in the room writing in the journal for the day when I heard the gunshots. Soon the room was being broken into & well everyone in the end were sent to the cafeteria where it could hold all of us.

I'm not about to remember a lot since 1 of them hit me in the head real hard giving me a nasty concussion. Ryan the Sergeant I've been trying to avoid was with me during it all trying to help me stay awake & giving me medical attention. I never saw this side of her which made me rethink a lot of my choice with her. The pirates took over & told us to go back to work, but anyone of rank would have to stay. Ryan had to, which made me think I needed to stay. So I lied about what I do & forced her to play along.

For 2 weeks we have been under their watchful eyes & all I could think about was being by Ryan while she was doing so much to do better to me. We were finally allowed back to our corders, but I decided to go into her room. "Please let me make it up to you after you've been trying so hard to better" I say touch all over her arms & fount. "If we do this can we try & be better?" Ryan says, still staring at my lips. I did was nod my head before she aggressively attacked my lips before we violently take off our clothes & get into her bed.