Chapter 31. Trip To I Island

Start from the beginning

(2 hours later).

"Say ahh Izuku" cooed Ochako as she tried to feed him, she had a very dreamy look in her eyes from being fucked stupid a couple minutes ago and also from regaining consciousness. She also had lots of hickey marks all over her body but most were covered up by her shirt and pants.

For Himiko she has even more hickies and slight bruising on her neck since she made Izuku choke her roughly, she was currently snuggling up to his side. But of course she got him back by scratching his back up a lot with her nails and his neck and shoulders had a couple of bite marks from her that were still healing.

For Mei, she was passed out with a stupid grin on the couch and unresponsive, but her legs would shake once in a while.

When they got having fun, he had to carry all three of them downstairs since they couldn't feel their legs and Mei and Himiko were passed out while Ochako just kept cooing at him.

Izuku let out a small chuckle and ate the food that Ochako was giving him, it tasted really good "wow Ochako that's good, I'm guessing you've been practicing?".

Ochako let out a giggling cue as she nodded her head "mhm, I've been doing that whenever I get the chance".

The other girls that liked him all looked at this with envy, they wished they got there insides rearranged by him and could now be feeding him.

"Papa look uncle Kacchan helped me with my homework" said Eri running over to him with a large smile on her face.

"Oh really? Let me see" he said as he took the homework from her and she climbed up on his lap and sat on it so she could hug Himiko "I love you mom".

"Aww I love you too sweetie" she said kissing Eri's nose which made her giggle.

"Ok Eri what's 3+7?" Said Izuku as he hid her homework from her so she can't see her answers.

Eri held up 7 of her fingers then counted until they were all up "10!".

"Correct, now what's 15-6?" Said Izuku.

Eri once again started to count with her fingers as her face scrunched up showing she was concentrating "9?".

"Mhm your correct again, ok last and hardest question snowball, what is 2×3?".

Eri's face scrunched up and she was trying really hard to think of the answer "8".

"Nope it's 6, think of it like adding 2 three times together, or you can count with your fingers two at a time until you raise them 3 times" said Izuku.

"I'm sorry papa... I didn't study hard enough..." Said Eri with her head down.

"Hey it's ok, everyone makes mistakes and the best you can do is learn from them" said Izuku.

"What about that weird guy from the other class, he says no one is wrong and we should all get awards regardless if we loose" said Eri remembering the sports festival.

"That guy is stupid, you shouldn't just get an award because you tried, you should only get them if you win or get everything right, that's how competitions work or tests" said Izuku.

"Who the fudge would think participation awards are a good idea?" Said Katsuki looking over at Izuku.

"Some idiot".

Everyone nodded in agreement at that.

Izuku was about to say something but he felt his phone go off and he pulled it out as in the corner of his eye he watched as Ochako fed Eri his food since she was hungry. He looked at the message from Toshinori and saw that he send him two tickets for I Island and he said it was from Melissa.