I stopped myself from saying 'So?' 

"What? Where is it?!"

"It-It was behind me originally, but that thing was different. It wielded a giant sword, it had a horn missing and it fought like an expert,"

The man was shaking as he explained. I quickly put him out of his misery as I had a shadow spike kill him from one of the many shadows nearby.

"So what is the plan Bell?"

"We run, we can just let someone else take care of it, even if it is a gift for me,"

I headed back to the entrance at a fast walking pace in order to save stamina just in case I did see it, and although we took the shortest route back. There it was, at the staircase with bloodlusted eyes and an aura that screamed danger.

"B-Bell?"

"Wholly fuck,"

I picked up Lily and dashed using my S agility I figured that I should be faster, but somehow this beast was not only on par with my travel speed but it was gaining on me, fast too.

I thought back to the overall layout of the dungeon that I memorized. I knew all the floors 1-11 like the back of my hand. So I dashed to the nearest spot where there should be the most darkness. It was a cave.

However, when I arrived lights were set up everywhere. I felt a sudden rush of anger as I had been the one that had been read through. 

Freya had done a perfect job of cornering me. I was in an area with light from all angles, and the minotaur with a massive amount of intelligence for a monster blocked the exit. 

I set Lily down. 

"Bell?" She sounded scared out of her mind and I didn't blame her.

I quickly took off my armor much to her surprise.

"Bell?! I-I know that I am serving but I can't let you fight this monster! You'll get killed! You just took your armor off too!"

"If you would think for a moment then you would realize that I'm not in trouble at all. Do me a favor and break all the lights here,"

I would say there were around 500-600 lights in total. Plus they seemed to be sturdy. Just how much money had been spent all so she could do this?

I started walking forward.

The minotaur walked toward me, eyes staring right at mine

The minotaur walked toward me, eyes staring right at mine. Our red eyes locked as I readied my Hestia knife and the standard knife right in my hands. 

The minotaur went for the first slash with his giant sword. It was much faster than I thought but I was still able to dodge by leaning backward.

He changed the direction mid-swing though and went for a split down the middle.

My eyes widened as I tried to use the Hesita knife to deflect but the overall arm strength of the minotaur was something else.