Chapter 94: Vol2 Chapter 34

"Where are we?" Klara asked when Roshan teleported them to somewhere she didn't recognize.

It looked like it was inside a castle or a big mansion. Klara panicked. Did he bring her here to finally do whatever he had planned to do with her from the beginning? She was sure it was something she wouldn't like, not after what she had seen and what she believed he was.

A demon.

He had been speaking the truth this whole time and she had thought that he was only frightening her. He had said that she wouldn't want to see what he looked like. Did he look like those men?

"Well, you said you were mine so I brought you home." He said simply.

"I only said that to save myself. I don't belong to anyone."

"Now you are!" He said with an authoritative tone that sent chills down her spine.

Klara began to feel afraid of him.

"My Lord." A man dressed in servant clothes suddenly stood beside them. "Your father wants to see you."

"I'll be there," Roshan said while never looking away from Klara.

The man disappeared just, like that, into thin air. Klara felt her head spin. The things she had seen today were too much and she felt as though she was falling which maybe she was Because she felt Roshans arm around her waist.

"Are you alright?" He shook her slightly.

Klara looked into his worried eyes. Was he really worried about her? Or did he just want her alive so that he could possess her? What did demons do with humans by the way?

"Klara." He whispered her name. She realized that he never called her by her name. He usually called her princess. "I want you to trust me. Just do as I say and you will be safe."

Trust him? How? She just found out that he was a demon. Actually not. He had told her, she just didn't believe him. Maybe now she should, it's not like she had a choice. He could kill her easily if she disobeyed or maybe possess her.

Once she could stand steadily on her own he let go of her but grabbed her hand instead. He led the way through some large halls until they walked into what looked like a huge dining room. At the end of the large dining table sat a man she couldn't see clearly because it was too far, but she could see that he wore luxurious clothes and had long silky black hair. The man stood up and started walking toward them. Once he was near enough Klara could see how much he resembled Roshan. The same bone-structure, skin tone, eye color, and even the same facial expression she noticed when he raised a brow questioningly.

"A blonde? I see your taste has changed son." He said looking at Klara.

"Father. I need to explain." Roshan began but his father held up a hand to stop him from speaking any further.

The man was strikingly beautiful just like Roshan but what caught Klara of guard was that he didn't seem old enough to be Roshan's father. In fact, they seemed to be just the same age. That had to do something with them being demons she thought and felt her head spin again.

Roshan put his hand lightly on her back.

"I know the human is not yours but you stopped another one from claiming her." His father pointed.

"It was against her will. He wasn't planning on manipulating her and then erasing her memory. He was enjoying the torture. If I remember correctly that is not how we do things." Roshan said.

Manipulate? Erase memory? Klara's hands turned cold and her throat felt dry.

"Very protective I see." His father's lips curved into a slight smile, then he turned his gaze to Klara and she felt her heart skip a beat.