𝐄𝐱𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐯𝐞: 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚈𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝙻𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛?

Start from the beginning

"I'm glad you know." Harlem laughs leaning back up. He keeps his hand on my stomach. "It's been a long day, how was class?"

Heaven sighs. "It's become harder to get around now, my feet hurt so bad." She pouts, looking down at her swollen feet, her head resting on Harlem's chest. She often thought about her decision, it left her feeling somewhat empty. Empty because she knew she loved someone else and wanted someone else but she also knew that this decision was the right one, that she did in fact love Harlem more than anything but, deep down she never felt what she felt wholeheartedly with his brother. But her decision was made and she lived with it, her and Harlem were having a baby together and it brought it all into perspective for her. "And by the way, it's not a girl, Destinee."

"Hold up.." Harlem grinned from ear to ear. "It's not?"

Heaven laughs. "No, babe. It's a boy, we're having a son." He and Heaven both  cheesed because it's what they  wanted. She always said if she  had a kid, she wanted it to be a boy. She always wanted a son first. It's always been her dream. "Ooo!" He kisses all over my face. "Oh my..God!!" Destinee whines, shaking her head, Harlem shoves her, pushing her off the couch. He finally pulls away from heaven's lips, glancing over at Destinee. "Why are you such a damn hater?"

"Uh.. hello.. you took my girl from me?" She raised an eyebrow.

Shaking her head at the two of them. "Can you two not? Like seriously." Harlem smacked his lip. "I'm not about to play with her, she's on that childish bullshit and I don't have time for it. But, back to you and school.. maybe you should finish this semester online, you know it's not exactly a good idea for you to be on your feet and all, we don't wanna risk losing our son." He stressed. Heaven agreed. She knew he was right and being that this pregnancy was very much a miracle, she'd made it further than she's ever had. She was at her three months mark and she couldn't risk anything happening. "I'll talk to my professor tomorrow."

"Alright, and if he gives you shit.. lemme know." He pecked her lips. "I'm gonna go shower."

He pushed himself off the couch, heading up the stairs to their shared bedroom leaving her deep in thought, she sighed deeply picking up her phone, she scrolled through her long line of messages, coming across his name. Last message:

I'm sorry, I love you.

She rolled her eyes, staring at the contact photo of the two of them in his bed being silly. She chuckled, shaking her head. "When was the last time you saw him?" Destinee questioned as she plops back down next to her, noticing her smile and she knew instantly who she was thinking about. Locking her phone, she tossed the phone on the coffee table. "The night he left me." I answered honestly, playing with the ends of my braids, my thumb brushed over my stomach. "Does Harlem know that you were sleeping with him?" Heaven nodded her head yes. "I was open and honest with him about everything, from beginning to end. I never could lie to Harlem, he always figured shit out," I laugh softly. "He knows me far too well." She chuckled. "Is the baby his?" I nod my head. "Of course, it's Harlem's. I mean Big's been gone for four years, he came back that one time- we hooked up but- it's Harlem's. Plus, he can't have kids."

"So, what about his brother? He just left with no explanation?"

Heaven wasn't trying to dwell on the situation. "He was a fugitive. He had to leave. He was about to be arrested. So, he left." She shrugged, turning the tv back on signaling to Destinee that she didn't want to talk about the situation anymore. "I'm about to head out, leave you two to it." Destinee stood to her feet, planting a kiss on the top of Heaven's head. Heaven just nodded. "Be safe." She hated BiG but she loved him too. She knew the real reason he left was because of her. Because of her messing with his brother and she hated that she messed with both of them, it got between the two and that she hated more than she hated him leaving her. Wiping her tears quickly, she pushed her feet off the table, she had to use the bathroom so bad. "This boy pressing on my bladder so heavy and I hate it." She groaned, holding onto the railings as she made her way up the few stairs. "Harlem!"