"Shut yo ass up with that bullshit. You knew exactly what you were doing. You know what I'm done I'm just done" she said walking away. I tried grabbing her arm but she snatch it away from me. I tried walking after her but Michael stopped me. "Let me go handle it" he said. Tears started running down non stop. I fucked up real bad I didn't mean what I did. "Fuck man" I said punching the wall breaking down in tears. Jamal, August, and mama came to calm me down. "Chris its alright you'll get her back I promise." August said. "Daddy no cry" I looked down to see King. I smiled to myself and the tears started going away. Beside Jasmine my kids can calm be down. The doctor soon came in the lobby. "Who is the parent or guardian of Jordan Alexander Brown?" the doctor asked. I whipped my tears walking towards the doctor. "That's me doctor" I said.

"Well it looks like Jordan had a hole in his heart. We hurried and did the operation but he's all good. You and your family can now see him" I nodded my head following him to his hospital room. I walked in seeing Jordan laying there sleeping peacefully on the bed. I walked over to him kissing his forehead and moving his hair out his face. "Daddy...Jordan" King said holding my hand. I could tell he was asking what had happened to Jordan. "Jordan got very sick" I said picking him up. He nodded his head looking down at Jordan. He started sucking on his thumb. King has been doing that lately and I just don't like it. Sometimes I'll put the pacifier in his mouth to make him stop or I'll just tap his hand making him take his thumb out his mouth.

Jasmine and Michael came in and Jasmine just walked passed me not minding me. "The doctor said Jordan had a hole in his heart and they hurried and did and operation but he's all good now" I said looking at her but she just ignored me. "Ima stay here to make sure Jordan is ok" I continued and again she ignored me. "Jasmine can you please say something to me" I said she just turned and looked at me. "Fuck you" she said then paid her attention back to Jordan. I walked out the hospital room and went to the parking lot. I can be in a room seeing Jasmine like this. I know I fucked up but I really am sorry but I wish Jasmine would see that.

I just stood in the parking lot and then someone came and said something to me. "Chris you alright" I turned to see Madison. "Madison please leave me alone you just making things worst." I said. She looked at me for a sec then left. Jasmine soon walked passed by me with King in her arms. "Ja-" I said until I got cut off. "Just shut it. I'll be gone by tonight" she said "No you don't have to I'll leave you can have the house I'll find somewhere to stay" I said looking down going back inside feeling the worst pain I ever felt. I walked in Jordan hospital room and Jordan was awake. His had a big smile on his face when he saw me. "Daddy" he said in a low voice. I walked over to him hugging him and having him close to me. Everyone left and I stayed with Jordan that night to make sure non would happen.

August

After leaving the hospital I went back to the crib. I actually feel bad for Chris. Chris didn't mean to do anything especially loose Jasmine. Chris really loves his family. Without them he's just empty. Chris is planning on buying a new house. He let Jasmine have their home. He agree to stay with Jordan at the hospital until he's ready to go home. Jamal asked to come along with me. We walked inside and sat on the couch. "Damn it was a crazy night" I said "Hell yea but Chris fucked up big time" Jamal said. "I know but the dude didn't mean no harm to the family tho" I said "Chris knew better tho like he knew he have a girl and his other child home and the thing that bothers me is that King was with him at the time so he should of thought that it wasn't gon be right to do what he was about to do but he just wasn't thinking right" I continued lighting up a blunt.

"Exactly, I knew Chris for a long time since High School. He's a very talented dude but he just don't think sometimes. He fucked the girl and the thing is he didn't use a condom so there's 99% chance she's gon get pregnant. I'm just praying for Chris cause he just need Jesus right now cause he's going through a lot right now" Jamal said. I nodded agreeing with him. I just then got a text from Chris. "Who's that texting you this late?" Jamal asked "Chris" the text had read, "August bro while Jasmine was driving home after dropping King at my mom's house she got in a car crash" I just looked at the phone mouth wide open. Jamal was looking at me concern as ever. "The fuck happened?" he asked. I showed him the text message Chris sent me and he had the same reaction.I called Chris and put the phone on speaker.

-PHONE CALL-

Me- Chris please tell us you lying

Chris- No she just got in a car crash. The car flipped over and everything

Jamal- Bro how did you find out

Chris- My mama called me telling me. The police told her a red lambo had crashed into her.

Me- Red lambo.....Don't Christina drive a red lambo?

Jamal- Yea why

Chris- Christina never liked Jasmine do you think she did that on purpose?

Me- Hell yeah she did

Chris- Jamal bro you betta get yo girl before I do. I don't care if me and Jasmine don't go out no mo she will always be mine.

Jamal- That aint my girl no mo I let her go

Me- Well you betta do something

Chris- If you don't it aint gon be pretty for her I'm telling you right now

Jamal- Alright damn

Me- Aye Chris we'll meet you back at the hospital just wait alright

Chris- Alright

-END OF PHONE CALL-

Me and Jamal got in our cars speeding off. We finally arrived to the hospital and ran to Jordan hospital room finding Chris there heart broken. "Come hea Chris" I said giving him a brotherly hug. Jamal joined in. "I don't wanna loose my family man not now" he said in tears. "Bro everything gon be alright" Jamal said. We soon heard running in the hallways. "Hurry and take her to the operation room. She's in severe damage." said a doctor. Chris had a feeling it was Jasmine they were talking about. He went in the hallway and he looked at the person face and he just froze and got down on his knees crying and praying at the same time.

He finished praying and just sat there on his knees just staring. I've never seen Chris like this in my whole life. "Come on Chris its ok they're doing everything they can to save her." I said. He didn't say anything nor move an inch. I just let him have his time and went over to Jordan to see if he was ok. He was sound asleep. His hair has been growing a lot. I took an rubber band of the bundle of money I had in my pocket and put his hair in a ponytail trying not to wake him up. I love my nephews bro like I would die for them.

Jordan started moving and waking up. "Daddy......Daddy....Daddy" he said. "Chris Jordan wants you" Jamal said. Chris then got up and went over to Jordan. "Wassuh JB" that's Jordan nickname Chris gave him. "Mommy" he said. Chris stood there in silent. "Mommy isn't here JB" I said "Why" Jordan said looking at me. "She's doing something really important that will cost her life" I said in someway that he could understand which was an epic fail cause he just laid there staring at me. I took a seat next to Chris and Jamal and doze off to sleep.

-3 HOURS LATER-

"August wake yo ass up they finished with Jasmine operation an hour ago and she's now awake" Jamal said. I got up following him and Chris to her room but then stopped. "Hold up who gon stay in thea watching over Jordan?" I asked. "Red in thea with him" I nodded my head and walked in. I looked over at the door seeing Chris just standing there afraid to come in. I pulled him in making him stand next to Jasmine bed. "Aye Jasmine you alright" she nodded her head. "Ba-....Jass the doctor was wondering if I could watch over you until you get better" Chris said. "No.....I want Michael to look after me" she said. Everyone turned to Michael including Chris. "O-Ok" he said before walking out.

"Damn Jasmine. The boy did one mistake give him another chance" Jamal said. "One mistake too many" she said minding us no attention. I looked at her crazy. I knew she still loved Chris she's just fighting back and just trying to let him go but she can't. "Now girl...let me shut my trap up" I said taking a seat. After visiting Jordan and Jasmine stingy ass I went home. I told Chris to come and that Red would look after them. He's staying the night with me cause I don't trust the nigga home by his self especially with what had just happened tonight. Well I hope he gets better.