Plagg's Solo

"Ladybug?! Ladybug?! Ladybug!"

Ladybug's power of restoration swarmed around Paris, fixing all that had gone wrong in the fight against the akumatized Gamer. Most of her wounds had been healed but left some nasty scars, similar to the burn scars on Chat Noir's face. She was fully unconscious, no matter what Chat did. If she didn't wake up soon, her transformation would wear off and she'd be fully exposed.

And that's exactly what happened.

Her transformation wore off.

In a flash of pink light, Ladybug's costume quickly disappeared. Chat Noir barely had time to avert his eyes. Instinctively, to prevent himself from seeing her face, he hugged her close so that all he could see was anything that lay behind her, with her face hidden in his shoulder. That was safe, right?

Tikki, now released from the transformation, got straight up in Chat Noir's face.

"You absolute buffoon!" Tikki snapped, contorting her face into hatred. "What have you done! Ugh! This is an impossible situation!"

"Hey- I didn't mean to!" Chat Noir exclaimed.

"Oh you're lucky this area is completely clear of civilians who would have seen her!" Tikki fumed, "but it won't be for long!"

"I'll figure something out!" Chat Noir said desperately. "Do you know-"

"I can't believe Plagg chose you. This was a mistake! All of this was a mistake!" Tikki ranted, pacing in circles in the air. "I mean, was he even thinking?! Picking some socially incompetent model boy!"

"Hey!"

"Oh, you don't like that huh?! I ought to have a word with Plagg! Honestly, this is absolutely absurd!"

"Tikki-"

"Oh don't you 'Tikki' me! What are you still doing here! Get her somewhere hidden!"

"I-I'm afraid that if I move, I might accidentally see her," Chat Noir admitted. "And I don't know how much of her injuries were healed... I wouldn't want to hurt her."

"Well, if you were being smart, you would have taken her somewhere private so that we wouldn't be in this mess in the first place!"

"I-"

"You know, theres a reason Daizzi always picks Ladybug to give visions within dreams to. She's more trustworthy, and at least smart enough to process the information! If the roles were reversed here, MAYBE she would have taken care of all this before it had happened! But that's the thing! She's irresponsible! You both are!"

"I-"

"I should have never chosen a teenager!"

"Well, I'm technically an adult-"

"You're a child!" Tikki said. "It would be better if I had just done all this on my own."

"But that's dangerous!"

"So? We could have gotten Nooroo back by now!"

"Lives of the people are at stake!" Chat Noir argued. He felt tears forming in his eyes. "And her life could've been at stake today too!" He clutched onto Ladybug's body a little tighter. "I-I- I didn't know what to do..."

"Well that's obvious."

"Can you heal the rest of her wounds?" Chat Noir asked. "Please..."

Tikki seemed taken aback, and composed herself with a new demeanor. "Oh- yes. Of course." As she said this, her hands flushed in a glow of pinkish light. Phantoms of ladybugs spread about her fingers and raced in elegant stream-like formations to Ladybug's body, to which Chat Noir could not look down. When the light of the ladybugs had subsided, he knew that she had been healed. He hugged her closer, feeling himself slowly break into sobs. He ran his fingers up the back of her head, and found her hair to be shorter than he'd expected from seeing her as Ladybug. And it was tied loosely into a bun at the top of her head, which was falling apart already.