Accidents just keep happening

It was the middle of the week and Adrien was barely making any headway with thawing the icey cold mood of Nino Lahiffe. Nothing could break this boy; he had an absolute hatred for Adrien without any reasoning Adrien could even think of. He couldn't remember saying a thing to upset him, and boiled it down to the conclusion that Nino disliked Adrien's friendship with Chloe Bourgeois. This brought down his spirits.

He'd begged his father to let him go to public school because he wanted to make new friends. But so far, the only friend he had was Chloe, who he'd known throughout his childhood. He wouldn't complain, of course. Or at least he shouldn't. Chloe was a wonderful friend to him. She was the only one there for him when his mother got really sick, and though she didn't have an experience like that she could relate to, she was excellent at listening to him and cheering him up.

When his mother died, Chloe was the only person in the world he could console in. And she was understanding of the times he needed space and the moments where he needed a shoulder to cry upon. She put up this upfront act to the school, which made a lot of people dislike her immensely. But Adrien knew the real her, the real Chloe. She was no monster.

Occasionally, Nino's walls would break and he'd engage happily with Adrien for a moment. Only for a moment. And then he remembered he was supposed to hate Adrien and go right back to being angry with him over nothing all over again. Whenever this happened he'd turn around and start talking to Alya in Spanish, giving Adrien the cold shoulder.

Marinette was being nice to him, however. His apology must have made her understand him a bit more, and she was more forgiving of his lack in social understanding. In fact, when she noticed Nino ignoring him, she'd talk to Adrien in their spare time. And he had hopes that maybe, just maybe he was making another friend for once in his life.

"Marinette, you will not believe this but I think I can uncover the identities of Ladybug and Chat Noir!" Alya said with great excitement.  It was their economic period, in which they were doing nothing. They were supposed to be working on algorithms, but to no surprise, no one cared enough to even give it a try.

"I uh..." Marinette opened up her tablet, "We should be working."

"Don't you wanna hear my plan?!" Alya grinned.

"Sure...?"

"It'll be big for my youtube channel! It's only been a week but guess what?! I've got 987 subscribers!" Alya enthused, "Anyways, they both always disappear right after their fight, right? Almost immediately in fact. I can't even catch them to get a quick interview with! So what if I followed them? See where they go when they're not needed? Unless they're like- droids of course. They have to be real people though!"

"Ah... hah..."

"What's the name of your channel?" Adrien asked, turning around in his seat to face the girls.

"Oh," Alya grumbled something in Spanish as Marinette nudged her painfully with her elbow. "The Lady Blog."

"Cool, I'll subscribe then!" Adrien said, pulling out his phone.

"... Well on that note you should also follow my instagram... alya.ladyblogger ... and while you're at it, do you have Tumblr? Twitter?"

"You have... a lot of socials I take?" Adrien chuckled nervously.

"Guilty," Alya said bashfully.

"Well, I'll give you a follow on... all of them."

"Wait really?!" Alya beamed, "You're a celebrity?! Wait- MARINETTE!" She grabbed the collar of Marinette's jean jacket and started shaking the poor girl violently, "I COULD GET FAMOUS FROM THIS!"