What to Do with an Emotion

The bodies piled up on the floor, raining down from the rafter's above. Ladybug was terrified, fearing they'd all died. But she was wrong. They'd been hiding. This was the reason the hotel seemed to be empty. Princess Fragrance had summoned everyone into the ceiling ports, keeping them concealed. This was exactly what she wanted.

"You two should really work on your communication skills," Princess Fragrance giggled, still suspended in the air. The bodies which now littered the floor began to mindlessly climb to their feet. "Everyone, I would like you to get rid of these two self proclaimed heroes," she said sweetly, cowercing the mindlessly controlled people to do as she said.

"What do you think you're doing?!" Ladybug demanded, spinning her yoyo at her side once again.

"Don't you see? I've already won! I've got my prince, he now belongs to me." She giggled. "And now I'm fulfilling the wishes of Hawkmoth; to retrieve the two miraculous you both wield."

"You have no idea what you're getting yourself into!" Ladybug exclaimed.

"I don't care. He wants the miraculous, he will get them. He made me a promise that I would make Chloe Bourgeois pay for her selfishness, and that I would have my dearest Prince Ali to myself. Now I'm fulfilling my end of the bargain, and I'm not going to fail him."

"Seriously Ro- Princess Fragrance," Chat Noir said, swinging his baton at his side to try and keep the haunting people at bay as they approached ever so slowly. The people seemed to be waiting for Princess Fragrance to finish the conversation before they made a full pursuit.

"You don't have to-"

"Attack," Princess Fragrance interrupted, a scowl adorning her lips. Instantly, the surrounding hundreds of humans made a full charge towards them, filling up the halls and climbing over one another with blood thirst in their eyes.

"Shit!" Ladybug shoved as many of them as she could away from her. But there were too many, and she collapsed underneath them. "We can't hurt them! They're civilians!"

"The miraculous ladybugs will heal them, right?"

"To what extent?!" Ladybug argued, "We can' risk it. Besides, I don't have my charm right now!" She got muffled by the hands of the people. They grabbed at her ears as if to rip them from her head. She kicked and squirmed, barely able to move as they piled up on her. It was too tight, she had hardly any breathing room.

Meanwhile Chat Noir was dealing with the same problem. He kept his ring hand closed tight in a fist, so that no matter how much they pried, they couldn't get his fingers open. That is, until someone bit him. And they bit him hard.

"Jesus christ!" Chat Noir opened up his hand, closing it immediately in pain. He could feel the blood seeping into his glove. As if inspired by the first one, the others around him began to bite him, drawing blood from his neck and arms. He began to scream in pain, fidgeting around, desperately trying to get them off. "Screw it!" he said, using his super strength to power kick them all off of him. The people went flying into the opposite wall. Without a second to waste, another swarm came in on him to which he threw off as well. After rounds of this repeating, he finally was able to get to his feet.

He used his baton to push and stab, keeping them as far from him as he could, which wasn't a lot. He backed over to where Ladybug was now buried by people, flailing and kicking relentlessly in desperation. Princess Fragrance was gone, she'd disappeared while he'd been covered by human bodies.

"Ladybug!" he struck his baton through the pile of people. He felt her–or at least he hoped it was her–grab onto it, and he pulled her out. She was beaten and bruised, blood dripping from her lips.