🌹Welcome Note🌹

*_________*

"𝑪𝒐𝒏𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒎𝒆." 𝑰 𝒅𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝒉𝒆𝒓.

That single dare to my Kpop lover colleague was the beginning of my lusting journey after those seven men who thrust their hips to their songs like it's their last performance on earth.

The seriousness of their facial expression plus the sexiness they exude with how flawless their body move to the melody of their music made me weak in my knees.

It was my downfall but the kind considered a good one because I fell for their beauty, for their flirty teases, their sensual acts. I know nothing about them except the surface level acts they perform on stage and I really don't have much interest in their deeper level acts except when their girths is buried deep to my hilt.

And I'll do anything until I attain that goal.

So watch me as I achieve your unattainable fantasy...and my name, it's Yina.

**Theme Warning**
- Strong languages
- Explicit matured scenes
- Reverse Harem
- Short story

★ ★ ★

Hi beautiful people of the fanfic world, my name is Dura and I'll be your sailor taking you on this spicy and crazy cruise ride.

Are you ready?!!

Yeah, that's the hoot sound I was hoping to hear.

It's short but satisfying.
It's sweet and it's spicy.
It's crazy yet hot.

So dive in knowing there will be strong languages and smutty scenes.

And by the time you finish this book, don't hesitate to check out my other full OT7 stories on my profile.

Thank you.

And let's go... let's get it.

This is what happens when you make two covers and can't decide on which one

This is what happens when you make two covers and can't decide on which one. Lol.
But, eventually decided on the one up after few votes from friends.

Also, I apologize for future grammatical errors. I proofread each chapter thrice but my eyes and brain coordination fails me sometimes with catching on to the typos and errors. Lol. So sorry I  advance.

I'll be switching my positions for you...