"Why?", I plant a kiss against his collarbone. "You've been a brat lately and quite frankly, I'd appreciate it if you begged -", he sassed and I scoff. "Beg?", I ask and he nod. "Will you kiss me then?", I whisper and he leaned in - brushing his lips against mine- "fuck yes". He hummed and sat on the toilet lid, his eyes roaming my face while I stood between his legs. "C'mon baby. You wanna be a little bitch. I'm sure you know how to get on your knees and beg-", his tone laced with humor and excitement. I chuckle, shaking my head and dropping to my knees. His hooded gaze on me while I run my tongue over my lower lip. I could still taste the alcohol which lingered.

"Beg-", I whisper, shifting my attention to his pants. Yeah - Beg. I understood very well. I reach out - undoing his pants button and zipper. "Hey -", he clasped my chin between his fingers, forcing me to make eye contact. "Are you sure?", didn't he just ask me to beg? Now he was being a fucking caring soul. I nudge his hand away and sink my fingers into the waistband of his pants. "Lift-", I whisper and he stood to his feet as I tug down his pants along with his underwear. His erection almost smacking me in the face as it sprung out from its confined space. I watched him grunt through my lashes as I gently run my fingertips over his sensitive skin. Precum leaking out the pink tip. Was he always such a horny fuck. "Can you sit?", I whisper and he obeyed. I skim my hands up and down his milky thighs. Teasing flicking my tongue over the tip of his cock. I was fighting back my laughter. He looked so vulnerable. Eyes staring down, lip tucked between his teeth, fists balled and hair flopping over his forehead.

I hum , wrapping my lips only around the tip. "Anastasia-", he gripped my hair and I squeak. "Don't fucking tease. I will fuck your throat if I have too-", he threatened and I gulp. "Okay ,I'm sorry daddy", I flutter my lashes and he slowly released my hair. I had no experience when it came to sucking cock. But trust me - this alcohol had boosted my confidence. Wrapping my hand around the base , I shift my gaze to his face before stroking back and forth. He exhaled softly , eyes remaining on my small hand stroking his massive length.

Ever so teasingly- I keep my hands on his thighs - opening my mouth as wide as I could - engulfing him. "Fuck-", he hissed. I tried not to take all of him in. His tip brushing the back of my throat and I gag instantly. "Don't-", he pressed a hand on my head , forcing me not to withdraw. I hum around his cock and I'm sure the vibrations was what made him moan out . Such a deep throaty moan. It definitely wet my panties. I begin bopping my head- his hand guiding me too. He tasted so good.

"Pretty little mouth-", he whispered. I shut my eyes , sucking harder. Tongue swirling around his leaking tip. I didn't give a fuck about the strings of saliva which leaked out my mouth and neither did taehyung. "Oh fuck - such a good girl ", he grunt. The sound of me sucking him off ,filled my ears. I was consumed by this man. His aura was dangerous and luring. The type of darkness which was comforting.

Yeah.

I could feel him pulse and throb against my tongue which continued to lapse against his hardening cock. How much more hard can this man get? "My pretty girl-", he moaned , forcing me to take him deeper. "Hmmm!", I swat his thigh but he never paused to give me a break to breathe. Instead , he thrust upward, hitting the back of my throat ,this time I don't gag. "Fuck-", he threw his head back, thrusting into my throat. Digging my nails into his thighs , I squeeze my eyes shut , tears leaking out the sides. This felt claustrophobic but so fucking hot. I couldn't decide whether I wanted him to stop or go deeper. His balls slapped against my chin while he pumped his cock in and out my drooling mouth.

"Oh fuck baby - ", he halt - breathing heavily as he was about to pull out but I grip his waist , forcing him - begging him to cum in my mouth and so he did-

Shooting his load straight down my throat. To think I thought I'd handle it but I choked. Swallowing every last drop. He pulled up - breathing rapidly while he reached down, gathering my hair and pushing it over my shoulders. "Are you okay?", he smiled while I tried to catch a breather. I swallowed hard , still tasting him on my tongue. Musky yet delicious. "Hey-", he snapped his fingers and I look up through my wet lashes. "Did I hurt you ?", he pulled me up onto his lap. My panties pressed against his cock which was slowly getting aroused again.

"I'm fine", I finally whisper ,earning a smirk from him. "You did so good baby-", he stroked my flustered cheek. "Yeah?", I nudge his nose with mine. "Yes ", he kissed my panting lips. Tongues flicking against each other. He allowed me to snake mine into his mouth. Hands hiking up my dress to skim over my sweaty skin. "Hmm", I shift , grinding against his hard cock. "Fuck-", he groaned into my mouth. I'm sure he was sensitive after releasing... I didn't care .

Why ?

Why were these feelings returning? I didn't want anything to do with Reece. I wanted him to leave as soon as possible but at the same time- I didn't. I didn't want him to leave me. I wanted him at my side. Whenever I woke - I wanted to know that he was close enough for my fingertips to touch. I didn't want him across the world.

"I love you -", I whisper and he froze. Lips still pressed against each other. His breathing slowed down as my heart accelerated. Pulling back, his eyes found mine. Confusion? Doubt? Did he not love me anymore? I had no idea - but he didn't respond.

I felt like an idiot.