1.

Aradhana's P.O.V

"Raj rukiye, agar phir se aapne ye kia, toh ham aapse baat nhi karenge" I said to my lover in between my laughs.

He entered my room through the window hiding from everybody and has been tickling me for five minutes now.

"Hame maaf kar dijiye Aru, phir dobara nhi krenge" he said in between his laughs.
After a minute of laughing and giggling we snuggled into each other. In no time we slept.

I am Aradhana Agnivash, the princess of Agnistan. I am 17 years old and I have done my schooling, I know sword fighting and I have been taught seduction too, in simple words I am perfect. My father Rana Abhijay Agnivansh, is the ruler of this huge kingdom, he is 47 and he is the perfect man I have ever seen in my life. He has taught me everything I should know about our history and administration. And my mother, Rani Dhara Agnivansh rules beside him. She is 42. She ages like a fine wine. She is the epitome of beauty. Not only she has looks but manners and etiquette of a goddess, my father workships her, and everyone in the kingdom loves her. She has a kind heart but she is a lioness. I have a brother too, his name is Uday Agnivash. He is 14. He is still in gurukul. He is brave and smart and the biggest flirt I have ever seen.
They are my family.

"Uth jaiye rajkumari, kab tak aese soti rahengi" Yuvraj Rajkrit Chandravansh, 19, my lover and the Prince of the nearby kingdom Chandragarh, whispered into my ears. We have known each other since we were kids. Our kingdoms are neighbours and have healthy relations. His father and mine were friends since they were kids.
"Bas kuch pal aur sone dijie na" I groaned. I did not want to wake up.
" Chaliye uthiye, ab hame jana hoga aapke kamre se, varna agar kisi ne dekh lia toh kya uttar dengi aap?" He said.
It was true, we were in a relationship, not a forbidden one since every romantic relationship between a girl and a boy before marriage is considered forbidden. Even though there are talks in the town of our marriage, we are not allowed to express our love before marriage.

"Thik hai, jaiye, anumanti dedi hamne aapko" I was sulking while saying this, I definitely did not want him to go.

He started walking towards the door."Are, kuch bhul nhi rhe aap?" He cluelessly started checking his pockets and clothes and murmured that he had his clothes on and had everything he bought in the room. He thinned his eyebrows and asked what was that he forgot. I sulked even more and told him to go. He now understood watching my expressions and came near me, I closed my eyes thinking that he was going to kiss me but he came closer to my ears and whispered "Bataiye, kya bhul rhe hain ham" I was now embarrassed. He was teasing me. I told him that it was nothing and started covering my face with the comforter to hide my embarrassed face. "Ayeee, sharma kyu rhi hai aap Aru, bataiye" I did not say anything and now wanted him to go.
He pulled the comforter and softly kissed me on my lips. "Ab ham chalte hain, pitaji hame dund rhe honge" I nodded in understanding with my blushing face.