It broke me down.
Brought me to my knees.

Everyone mocked at me. Called me names. My sister made things worse by having an affair with a married man. Our family broken apart with sin.

"How did you handle that year?" , his question froze my brain. Scrunching up my nose - I tried hard to remember how I pushed myself to finish high school. "I -", I mutter , thinking harder. Not a single memory popped up. I know it was the most difficult time of my life but I can't seem to pull out memories...

"Don't think so hard -", he combed his hand through my hair. "It's only been 3 years - how can i forget this easily?", I whisper. "It's okay. We don't have to think or talk about it -".

Before I could speak- his lips were on mine. Not suffocating but making me hold my breath. Soft lips and gentle hands. Shifting - he pulls me up to straddle him. Knees on either side of his torso- hands in his silky hair and lips pressed together.

His hands glide down my spine ,all the way down to the back of my thighs.

This felt - like dejavu.

Panting , I allow his lips to travel to my neck. Hands gripping my waist as he sucked hard on my burning skin. My tiny hands still tangled in his hair , face pressed into the pillow underneath his head.

"Have we done this before?", I whisper into his ear , feeling flustered. His lips halt . Hand tugging on my hair so I life my head to make eye contact with this beautiful man underneath me. "Ofcourse we've kissed before. I've seen you naked remember?", he gave his cocky smile. "That's not what I meant -", I mumble.

"It feels like we've been in this position before in my bed-", he furrowed his brows ,trying to make sense of what nonsense I was uttering. "Maybe in a past life -", he joked and I swat his arm. "Ou-", I cover his wails with my hand. "Don't scream-", I scold. "You'll make them think otherwise " , he wiggled his brows before flipping us over. My back hitting the mattress as he hovered over me. "We're married-", he whispered- eyeing me as if I were the last meal on earth.

"So what -", I counter his stupidity. "So - we can do whatever we want", he chuckled, kissing me again. My hands curl around his neck. His hand slipping underneath my t-shirt to grope my braless breast . Tongue flicking over mine. His long fingers tugging my erect nipple ,teasingly.

"Reece", I moan softly. He never broke the kiss , continuing even with me moaning his name like a chant in a forbidden ritual. Hand gliding down my stomach to the waistband of my shorts. "Moan as loud as you want princess-", his tone cocky and confident as he slipped past the material of my shorts and panties.

"Gentle" , it sounded like a plead. "Not today baby", he whispered against my parted lips as his fingers ran through my folds. "Reece", I pant. "Baby?", he planted a soft kiss to my lips as he pressed in his middle finger. I bite down on my lip when he added a 2nd. "Breathe-", I could hear his smirk. "So tight -", he complimented . His fingers thrusting in and out at a slow pace. My clenching core needed more. "Faster please-", I begged. "What happened to Gentle ?", he chuckled lowly.

"Don't be an ass-", he yanked out his fingers, making me squeak but choke as his hand gripped my throat. "Hold your tongue when you speak to me", he threatened in a dangerous tone. "Or what-", I provoke.

"Or what?", he repeat. "You heard me-", I was the cocky one now. Doesn't feel good ,right?! Removing himself from me - I stare up at the ceiling and am about to laugh when he grabs my ankles, dragging me to the edge of the bed. "What the -", he yanks me off the bed ,onto my feet. "Reece", I nag as he sat on the bed, pulling me like a rag doll. "No -", I fuss but he was stronger , forcing me over his knees. "Reece, no", I whisper scold.

"I can't hear you -", he scoffed , pulling my shorts and panties down, exposing my ass. "We aren't in some 50 shades movie -", I whine , cheek pressed into the mattress as my stomach laid over his firm thighs. "I believe I'm hotter than Mr Grey-", cocky bastard.

"In your dreams -", I bite down on my teeth as his hand stings my ass. The sound bouncing off the walls. "In my dreams?", he palmed my ass in his large hand. The other hand resting on the back of my neck. "Yes-", I snarl only to whimper as he stung me again. It was like a lightning bolt zapping my fragile skin.

"Yes?", he was definitely smiling. "No-", I whisper, earning another spank. "Ouch-", I gasp. It was only 3 swats and my ass was already tingling and aching. "Are you sorry?", he asked , dipping his middle finger into my pussy. "Yes sir-", I whisper. "Bitch-", he growled , fingering me harder until I gripped the sheets and moaned into the mattress. "You think you're funny ?", he scoffed and that sounded like dejavu too.

Pulling me up , he literally lifted me onto his lap as if I were weightless. "Such a good girl-", he nudged my nose with his. "Am I?", I whisper. "My good girl-", he rephrased, cupping my cheek and kissing my lips again.

He made my heart race.

Was I falling for him?

••
Back in
New York -

"I feel like you worry too much-", Theo eyed the wine as it swirled around in his glass. "She's not that hot. I've seen her -", he looked up at hailey pacing from side to side.

"She may not be hot but she has Reece wrapped around her finger", she squealed. "I told you I'd sort that out for you", he sipped the last bit of wine. "What if she doesn't fall for you?", she crossed her arms over her chest , staring down at Theo. "Impossible-", he confidently smiled.

"Don't get cocky-", she smiled. "I got you-", he stood, tapping her nose with his index before strolling to the counter to pour more wine.

"Reece will know the feeling of being cheated on and Anastasia will truly be the whore of new york", he add, earning a smirk from hailey.

Theo and her have been friends for ages. He had agreed to help break whatever Reece and Anastasia shared.

"We got this-", he raised his glass.