Chapter 1: Surprises

Y/N POV:

-----------------

Finally school is over and today is a Friday, so that means its the weekend. It's the most boring thing I ever have to go through. I hope it gets interesting for once, I thought to myself

I open the front door to my apartment and find that it's really dark, I was about to open the blinds but then the lights to the living room and kitchen turned on, but I didn't flip the switch.... it was my parents and my older brother Tyler with birthday hats on with all my friends and some of my closest cousins.

Oh yea, I just remembered that today is my 16th birthday and I totally forgot about it. May 18th is a special day.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY Y/N!!" They all screamed. I smiled. I kinda just wanted to be alone..im that kinda what I mean, right, right? yea? no ok.

-20 minutes later-

"Time for presents!" My embarrising brother yells. "By the way I get to go first"

My brother takes his present from my dining room table. His present was square and it was wrapped in minion wrapping paper. See what I mean by embarrising brother.

His present was pizza shoes. He already had some of his own now we are matching. I love pizza and I love shoes. Perfect combination. I'm gonna wear it so much. I hugged Tyler and moved on to other presents.

My parents said they wanted to keep the best for last.

My two cousins gave me MAC makeup. I'm not a makeup girl but I only like eye makeup. I thanked my cousins and put my makeup in its gift bag and back onto the table.

My best friends Emily and Taylor both got me band merchandise from hot topic. I've always wanted to go there. They got me 5sos merch, gravity falls merch. Omg OMG omfg this is soooooo amazing.

"Thank you so much. This is amazing!" I screamed.

"Y/N it's no problem at all" They replied

Now it was my parents turn. I wonder what the special gift is.
They opened a black and white striped box and inside of it was a black Mac book pro and what was so cool was that the keyboard was in rainbow keys.

I squeezed my parents really tight giving them a warm hug. I hugged them for like literally a minute.

Once everyone left my apartment it was just me. Lonely Y/N.

I was really bored and for once I didn't wanna use my black iPhone 5c. It's basically my life but now the laptop is my life too... soon.

People are saying that Omegle is trending so I searched it up and it said to type in my interests. I typed in pizza.

I started talking with this stranger who was really creepy so I ended the conversation. After talking to really weird people I found someone who didn't disconnect right away.

Stranger: Asl?
Stranger: Mine is 16,Male,California.
You: 16,Female,California.
Stranger: Cool, we live in the same state.
You: Yass it's cewl.
Stranger: Sooo what do u like?
You: McDonalds, Wifi, food, sports, YouTube, music and books.
Strangers: Lol I like all those things too except for books.
You: Cewl, your really awesome.
Stranger: Thanks so r u
You: Thanks.
Stranger: Do u have kik?
You: Yea I do. It's called typical_me
Stranger: Mine is metsfan826
You: I'll go add u on there.
Stranger: Cya
You: I'll talk to u tomorrow?
Stranger: Sure. Bye
You: Bye

This guy sounds really dreamy. I hope he looks good. Lol that's mean but I don't wanna be mean. Maybe if we get to know each other we can meet, or maybe we've seen each other already.

Woah ok slow down Y/N, you just met the guy.

------------------------------------

Soooo... is this book interesting or boring? Tell me and I will use your ideas:)

Sorry if I have any mistakes I didnt check it and I'm too lazy😭😂