"It's okay Kendall let's just go in now and eat some food!" My dad happily smiles. I smile and hook arms with him entering the upscale restaurant.

"OH MY GOD FINALLY!!" Kylie screamed.

"The queen is here everyone!" Scott shouted.

"About time you made it!" Kim remarked.

"Hallelujah can we order our fucking food now?" Khloe groaned.

"Guys stop." I laughed. I hugged and kissed everyone hello and then took my seat next to Kylie and my dad. We ordered our food and now we all just waited sipping our drinks. Right about now I could go for an ice cold beer but obviously I'm with my family so I ordered an orange juice.

"So Princess why were you so late today?" Khloe teased resting her elbows on the table.

"I had a meeting with Vogue." I said looking away from her because I'm trying my best to avoid this conversation.

"Oh no honey, Bruce told me that you were sitting in your car talking on the phone with someone." Khloe said leaning closer from across the table. I didn't reply I just sipped my orange juice and looked away.

"Kendall Nicole!!" Khloe shouted. This made some of my family distracted from there own conversations and they all looked towards us.

"What did Kendall do now?" Scott teased looking over at me.

"Yeah what did the Princess do?" Kim asked with her regular bitch face.

"She's gottttaaaa boyfriiiieeeeeeeennndddddd". Khloe sang throwing her arms in the air and dancing.

"I'm way ahead of you bitches I know who it is." Kourtney laughed.

"Uh what?" I asked Kourtney.

"It's that little twat Justin Bieber." She said sipping her glass of wine.

"W- wait who told you that?" I frantically asked.

"Kenny chill okay?" "It's fine you could have told us." Khloe said.

"Uh we aren't dating." I said but every one just gave me disappointed looks because they all obviously don't believe me.

"OH it all makes so much sense now, that's why you two will be on the cover of Vogue together." Kim scoffed.

"WHAT?!" I screamed almost spitting out my orange juice.

"Oopss....." Kim innocently said looking away.

Cara's POV.

Well Kendall quickly hung up on me so that's the end of that. I put my phone back in my pocket and walked back to set.

"Cara you ready yet?" The producer questioned.

"Yes I'm good." I replied.

"Okay great get ready for scene 24."

***********

It was around 11 at night and filming was over, I'm just about ready to go out with my regular crew, the usual. The usual was after an entire day of filming going out partying and getting wasted out of my mind, then waking up the next morning hungover and not even able to walk but still pulling through filming. Repeat. The only highlights of my day are talking with Kendall and face timing. I was currently in my hotel suite that I will be staying in for the next month touching up my make up.

Ring Ring Ring! The familar sound of my ringtone filled the room and I trudged over to my bed where my phone was lying.

"Hey Ken." I happily said.