Lost And Found Siblings

After I enterupted my mother I walked out of camp and into the forest I walked around the forest still wrapped in cobwebs but I didn't care I continued my walk.

I then stopped because I heard something so I stoped and listen everything was quiet to quiet so I went on walking then I heard a sound of walking behind me so I turned around and saw 2 cats looking at me I got in my fighting stance weakly and snarled.

'Who are you and why are you in Iceclan territory answer me before I attack!' I said yelling at them and they both looked at me in shock then one of them step forward and looked at me closely. I step back some then the one cat spoke. 'Death.....is it really you Death?' I looked at the shecat in shock.

How did she know my name!? I thought I didn't know what to say so I just nodded my head and she hugged me then I pushed her off and snarled at her. She looked scared and shock for a moment then snarled back. 'Who are y'all and how do you know my name!?' I said yelling.

The shecat took a step forward and said 'I'm Blood and this is Killer.' She said then pointed at the tom. 'And we are your siblings Death from Bloodclan don't you remember us?' They both said at the same time and I stood there in shock and I took a few steps back.

I snarled at them and ran off they started to chase me but I lost them in the forest.