River Part 2

It's been a week since I last seen River and I kind a miss her I still couldn't believe that beautiful she-cat is apart of Shadowclan I sighed "That's the sixteenth time you sighed today my son." a soft voice spoke scaring me I looked down to see my mother had visited me ever since I killed my father and his deputy Bloodclan has been more feared but also I have changed a lot of my father's old rules we still don't go by the clan rules I know some medic cats wish to settle down and have a family so I aloud them to have kits. I smiled at my mother "Yes, mother I'm alright." I said and she nodded her head "Death there's a trespasser!" one of the patrollers said "I'm sorry mother I need to handle this. Take me to where they are!" I commanded and we took off to the northern boarder once we got there I caught a fimilar scent I looked and saw that three of my other patrollers were surrounded a small cat and once I caught the scent I was ferious that they attacked her. "Did ya'll attack her?" I asked gritting out the sentence "No, Sir we didn't we found her like this." one of them replied and once again my whole stopped I stepped towards her slowly "River... what happened...?" I asked then I nuzzled her lightly and she let out a yelp in pain "Light go back to camp and get a medic ready!" I commanded and Light nodded then ran off back to camp.

"River I'm going to pick you up and place you on my back ok so bear with me." I said then I lightly bit her scruff and gently pulled her up onto my back and my patrollers and I headed back to camp once we arrived everyone was staring at River and I ignoring their stares I took River to the medic den and my mother came up to me as soon as the medic took River.

"Who was that son?" mother ask "Someone I uh...never mind."  I said shaking my head I walked into the medic den and spoke "Let me know when she is awake." I said the medic nodded and I headed out to Highrock I sat on the Highrock staring at the medic den just waiting for the medic to come out and get me.

An hour later the medic came out and came straight to the Highrock "Death she's awake and is asking for yo-" once the medic spoke I leaped down and ran to the medic den once inside I saw her wrapped up in cobwebs "River what happened to you?" I asked her and she just stared at me then started to tear up I walked up to her and layed down next to her and wrapped my tail around her and she cried in my fur and it made my cold heart ache.

"Death my clan has always been abusive to me please don't make me go back please let me stay with you please!" she yowled out crying more and it broke my ice cold heart to see and hear her cry I tighten my tail around her "I won't let you go you will stay here in my clan." I spoke truthfuly and she cried into my fur again "Death..." a voice spoke and I looked up to see the medic "Yes?" I asked "May I check her then if you like she can stay in your den sir." the medic said and I nodded I got up and walked out of the den and saw everyone staring at me I ingored them and sat down outside the medic den.

A few mintues later and the medic came out and I got up and went in "Hey, River." I said and she smiled weakly at me I walked over to her and pulled her up onto my back then walked out and to my den once in my den I lightly place her into my nest I nuzzled her then left to get her some food and water. I came back with a vole for her and some wet moss "Here River eat up." I said getting into the nest with her I lick at her ear then her neck she starts to purr while she eats my tail intertwines with hers and she doesn't pull away making me purr happily "River can I tell you something?" I asked feeling nervous "Yes." she replied and I builed up the courage to tell her "River I've known you since we met at the river when my father exiled me and that day I always thought you were gorgeous-" I spoke and looked down to see her looking at me and blushing I lapped at her cheek then continued to speak "I guess you could say I had a crush on you and I still do when I saw you yesterday you have gotten more gorgeous since last time I saw you and today when I saw you hurt so badly my world stopped being next to you right is keeping me so calm so I wont go to Shadowclan and kill everyone there River I want you to be my mate." I said looking dead in her orbs when I spoke the last part and she had tears coming down and nuzzled into my fur "Please don't cry River I-" I was cut off by her pressing her nose to mine I purred I pulled away and started to groom her I licked her stomach and said "River I want you to carry my kits when the time comes and when it does I'll keep you and our kits safe I promise you that." I said and she nodded her head.

The rest of the day was me laying next to River in our nest in our den Leaf came in and I told him he is in charge for the day and to keep me if something happens and he nodded and left I looked down at my beautiful mate and groomed her till I felt tired then I nuzzled into her pelt and wrapped my tail around her then drifted off to sleep. 

The Story Of Death A Tom In BloodclanOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara