The Trip Home

I left Bloodclan with Twilightstar on my back even though I was still injured I didn't care I was going to bring my mother home. I walked through Bloodclan territory and a good couple miles to Iceclan territory I sighed to myself in relief. 'Finally we're home mother.' I said to myself I looked back at her and saw her loosing more blood so I picked up my pace to get to the camp and get her to the medicden.

Finally I made it to the camp once I walked through everyone was jumping at me asking me what happened and where I was I sighed and told them the entire story as some medics took Twilightstar from me. After I was done telling my story all hell broke loose they wanted to go and attack Bloodclan and I told them that was not a good idea and of course they asked y and this is what I said. 'Because Bloodclan is to strong we need a plan of attack and beside I think Twilightstar should come and fight with us I mean they did kidnap her she should want revenge right? So I say we will attack but only once Twilightstar is healed and all better and if she wants to attack them then we will. It's been along day everyone I need some rest and my wounds need to be attended.'

I said and they all looked shocked at me of how good i am of giving orders but they recovered and left to do their duties once they were all gone I went to the medicden to get looked at. Once I was there I saw my mother she had cobwebs all over her and her breathing was shallow I sighed knowing this is all my fault.

I then turned my attention to a mediccat to get healed I was in the medicden for maybe a couple hours then the medic was done and told me I could go but I stayed to watch after my mother. I remember the last time saw before I was ambushed and taken to Scourge. The look on her face was heartbreaking but I still said those things and left God I'm a horrible son.

I stays by my mother's side all night I never left I was going to stay here till she wakes up and if she yells at me and doesn't want to see me then I'll leave the clan and be a rouge.

I sighed it's been 3 weeks since the ambush on me and seeing Scourge and Twilightstar being in the medicden she hasn't even woken up yet I was heartbroken I loved Twilightstar with all my heart she was like a mother to me she taught me things and looking at what I did to her is hurting me so much.

I've had enough it's been 8 weeks now our deputy has taken over till Twilightstar is fully healed and awake my wounds have been healed but of course I have scars. I sighed at that thought I'm covered in scars but I don't really care all I care about is my mother. I've finally made up my mind that I should leave it'll be better off with out me.

Me and the deputy have already talked about it he said 'Its ok son I understand you are always welcome back and I promise to pass the message to Twilightstar just promise me this. If we need you for anything you'd come back? And also to take care of yourself son Twilightstar sees you as her own don't make her worry please?' I sighed and agreed to his promises I stop by to see my mother I nuzzled her one last time then I left Iceclan for good.

SRY IT TOOK SO LONG IVE BEEN BUSY WITH STUFF I PROMISE TO TRY AND POST MORE BUT ANYWAYS BYE GUYS!!!!