Back At Home

I heard voices all around me and I knew where I was I cursed multiple times in my head I have to find a way out of here cause if I stay I'll cause harm here for my mother and the clan. I sighed my thoughts were interrupted by a voice. "Twightstar you must get some rest we will let you know when he wakes up I promise you."  "No, I must stay here by his side he thinks he was the cause of everything when he wasn't it was all Scourge's fault not Death's and besides he stayed by my side the entire time I was out and this time I won't leave his side he is my son with or without blood he still is my boy...." I felt something cold and wet fall on my cheek following after sniffling knowing it was my mother crying I mentally sighed.

I tried to open my eyes and finally I was able to I slowly open my eyes and Starclan was it a bitch. I whimper lightly my head was killing me I sat up slowly with the help I'm guessing from my mother one I was up I hung my head in shame. "Death what were you doing out there? Why were you leading a pack of rouges?" I sighed knowing this was going to happen. "Well are you going to answer me son?" I only spoke two words and I really regret it.  "Kill me." my mother and her deputy were shocked at what I had said which I knew they were going to be shocked but I mean I should be killed I mean I did lead a pack of rouges and I did kill one of her warriors so I should face the punishment.

"What....?" my mother asked. "You heard me mother kill me I deserve it I lead a pack of rouges and killed one of your warriors I deserve the normal punishment of any of rouge which is death." my mother looked like she was about to cry again and I sighed I tried to stand but that didn't work out with me since I fell back down on my ass I sighed knowing it was the effect of the monster that's in me. "Wh.....why would I kill my son Death you are my son blood or not you are my son and I will not kill you." I growled at this. "I AM NOT YOUR SON!!! WOULD A SON ATTACK ONE OF HIS MOTHER'S WARRIORS KILLING HIM?!? WOULD HE LEAD A PACK OF ROUGES?!?! HUH!?! OR WOULD HE MATE WITH ALMOST ANY UNMATED SHECAT THAT CAME HIS WAY AND LEAVE THEM AFTERWORDS!?!? NO!! SO THERFORE I AM NOT YOUR SON SO JUST FUCKING KILL ME NOW!!!" I stood at the end of my yelling and staggered for a bit then caught my balance and walked out of the medicden once I was out side the entire clan was outside looking at me with tears in there eyes or glaring at me with hatered which I deserve.

I snarled at them and they backed off I limped toward the clan's enterance I was almost there when I heard my mother's voice "Where do you think your going Death you are staying here!" I looked at her with shock but covered it having a blank face I looked at her and glared. "I am not staying here I don't deserve to stay here and you know it I already know I'll die soon and I'll be in the Dark Forest so go ahead and kill me get it over with!!!" I snarled turning around getting tired of this. "I will not kill you and why do you think you will go there you have a kind heart Death you wont go ther-" "THE FUCK DO YOU KNOW MOTHER I WILL GO THERE I'VE SEEN IT IN A VISION I KNOW I'LL GO THERE AND I DON'T CARE JUST KILL ME AND GET IT OVER WITH!!!" I said cutting her off feeling my beasts surfacing I tried calming down a bit by walking in circles and trying to calm my breathing.

Everyone was silent and staring at something behind I turned around and saw my father I snarled at him my beasts inside me wanting blood. he smirked at me and watched me carefully "I came because I had some rouges come into my territory so I decided to handle them but they ran towards Iceclan's territory so I thought why not visit and son you don't look so good." he said smirking at the end I looked behind him and saw he had a good amount of his warriors with him they were all smirking at me I snarled at this. "Go away Scourge you are not aloud to be here!" I felt my fur bristle just the thought of him taking another step. "Now is that anyway to talk to your father." he said glaring at me and I smirked "The thing is father is that you are not my father and you are not aloud to be here now leave." he chuckled and unseathed his claws and looked at me. "The thing is Death is I heard your yell you wanted to be killed so I thought why not and go ahead and put him out of his misery but of course it will just be me and you fighting and not anyone else." he said smirking my beasts inside were wanted to rip him to shreds so I smirked and said. "Bring it kittypet."

Then he ran and launched at me.........

TILL NEXT TIME AND SO FOR THE LONG WAIT!!