Death's POV

I open my eyes to see a she cat next to me I smirk at what happened last night is admit she was good but it's time to move on and head back to the group I get up to leave and I hear her speak. "Where are you going Death aren't you going to stay with me I might be with your kits.." I chuckled darkly then spoke "You were just a toy to get laid and have fun we ain't mates I just used you and trust me you ain't with my kits cause I'm not staying here any long to mate with you." I then turned back and left.

I could still hear her cries from here I shook my head and headed to were my boys were. I spotted them and decided to mess with them I leaped up onto the branch above me and stalked toward them. When I was right above them I leaped down and landed in the middle of them hearing their yowls and yelps of surprise made me laugh.

I chuckled and they scowled at me made me chuckle more. "I'm sorry I just couldn't help it guys so how did it go for y'alls night?" I asked knowing the answer anyway. They all replied with the same answer either "yes I got laid or hell yea" I chuckled at that then I got serious. "Alright guys we are heading north toward Iceclan and Bloodclan territory but we will not be stopping at Iceclan do y'all understand me we are just going to walk right on through to Bloodclan territory." They all nodded then we headed out.

My buddy Leaf padded alongside me there is only 10-12 of us in this group we are all cast outs or just normal rouges as we call them most of the strong newer toms joined the group which I don't mind the more the merrier. As we neared Iceclan territory I told them to stay on guard no doubt my mother or her deputy knows we are here that is if she is even awake Starclan I miss her terribly.

We crossed their boarder it was terrifyingly quiet as we all padded through I stopped and sniff the air I raised my tail something wasn't right. "Guys something ain't right here watch the tree lines and the ground I know they know we are here so they might try to ambush us but we can take them their patrols are always so little maybe about 2-4 but still keep your eyes peeled." They all nodded and we all continued on our way.

We were now in the middle of their territory nearing the boarder of it toward Bloodclan. "We are almost their guys just a little further!" Then we all started to pick up our speed we were so close till one of my men yelped I turned around and he was being attack I snarled and told the others to go on and leave and they did as I ran towards him to help Shade.

I leaped onto the warrior and sunk my fangs into the back of his neck "Run Shade go Leaf is in charge now! Now go and tell him if I don't come back leave me do you understand me Shade don't come back for me now go!!!" He looked sad for a moment but nodded and ran off. I threw the warrior a good ways away and started to run after Shade. Till I was tackled to the ground I snarled and clawed at the cat and kicked them off I got to my paws and snarled a sinister snarl at them.

I looked closely at saw it was my mother's deputy which means my mother will be here maybe I cursed in my head and snarled at him. We circled each other I have more muscles then him now I smirked at the thought then he spoke. "Death you don't want to do this just stop all this come with me your out number your group left you so just come back!" I snarled louder at him more sinister as well and he had a look of fear in his eyes I smiled at that.

"I won't come back they left me because I told them to they are good young toms I treated them like sons to me why should I go back huh?! Mother is probably dead because of me why go back to where all bad things happen?! Scourge probably hasn't attack y'all at all since I left?! So don't tell me to come back I'm fine with my group!" I snarled at him starting to see red my chest heaved up and down my breathing was uneven and faster my claws unseaths longer then what I'm use to then it was quiet I saw the deputy move aside for someone and that someone was my mother I just started at her my chest heaving getting faster and my claws staying as long as they get still seeing red my mother slowly started to walk towards me and o let out a warning snarl.

"Death sweetie calm down please.... I don't want to hurt you and you don't want to hurt any of us I know you don't let me help you.." I snarled at her "Stay the fuck away from me mother let me go back with my group and you'll never have to see me again!" She looked hurt at what I had said but it was the truth. She nodded to someone and before I could react I was tackled to the ground I snarled and sunk my fangs into their shoulder not wanting to kill...just yet.

I pushed the tom off of me and he leaped at me and jumped up and sunk my fangs into his neck and flipped him slamming him into the ground shaking my head back and forth killing him easily. I let go as his blood dripped down my muzzle to the ground I slightly smirked. My mother looked at me with pure horror I backed away slowly starting to feel dizzy from the after mass of my anger my vision blurred as I collapsed to the forest floor.

I saw a few warriors and my mother and her deputy run towards me knowing they were going to kill me next I closed my eyes and let the exhaustion take over for all I saw now was darkness.

The video is how Death feels and acts when he fights!!  And sry it took me forever to update busy with school and my mother has breast cancer so yea but anyway I'll try to update more bye!!!