The ambush..

Stripetail and I were on our patrol when we were ambushed by other cats one of the cats pinned Stripetail. I went to go help him when I was knocked into a tree and hit my head heard and everything went blurry. I could only see blurs and hear Stripetail call out to me I tried really hard to get up but couldn't. I couldnt hear anything cause I black out when I woke up I saw some of our clan mates running towards us then I blacked out again. When I woke up again I was in the medic den and my mother (Twilightstar took me in like her I own kit so I call her mother). She jump up and walked over to me nuzzling me and purring I looked into her eyes and smiled weakly.

"I'm so glad your ok Death I was so worried about u never scare me like that again." She said kinda yelling and crying. "Ok mom I'll try not to I promise." I said smiling then it came to me. "Where is Stripetail at mother?" She had sadness in her eyes my eyes just widen and I sat up and asked again. "Where is he mother answer me!?!?" She then pointed outside with her tail I looked out and saw everyone sharing tongues for the last time with Stripetail. My ears folded back in pain,sadness, and anger tonight when everyone is asleep I'm going back to the forest and finding those cats and ending them.

Bye till next time!!